Thread: Is this a bug or not? and Some historical battles work fine!

Default Is this a bug or not? and Some historical battles work fine!

Hi EXRM team,

I'm playing a custom battle as the romans and I want to have the computer play as the romans as well (IE. Civil War type of deal).
    Well, the mod will NOT allow me to do so!

Is this because EXRM is installed or because I have the EXGM installed also or because of RTR PE 1.9 or some other miscellaneous thing?

Also, I'm able to play some of the historical battles. I've always enjoyed playing them. Any idea on how to make ALL of them playable?

Any insight into these issues would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    hellas1

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Is this a bug or not? and Some historical battles work fine!

I have no idea about the civil war thing. As for the historical battles, I think they're set up for RTRPE. I've never re-done them for the ExRM. I think they'll be playable if you make sure all of the units are replaced with ExRM equivalents (most of them should work anyway).
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.

@Q.I.,

How do I make EXRM units work in all the historical battles?

Please help,
    hellas1

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

All you need to do is replace the units in the historical battles with their equivalents from the ExRM. It's not too hard--we're going to try to roll that out for 3.4, but you can do it yourself in not too long.
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.

Hi Q.I.,

Thanks again for your kind help. I don't know how to port the units however!

I'll just wait until 3.4!

Thanks to you and the EXRM team,
    hellas1