Thread: Problems on descr_battle_map_lighting_and_fog_control

Laetus

Default Problems on descr_battle_map_lighting_and_fog_control

I have installed the game just like it says on ur tutorial, i patched my clean RTW to 1.3 -> 1.5 and finally i installed the full version RTW platinium 1.9 from this website http://www.rometotalrealism.org/download6.html (which i suppose is yours) and everything was supposed to be alright..but when i run the game it doesnt even load the menu, it crashes with the following message: Script Error in data/descr_battle_map_lighting_and_fog_control.txt at line 7, column 1. Expecting reading 'min_light_intensity'.

Here is my file if you need to check it out: http://rapidshare.com/files/15314060...ntrol.txt.html
    Last edited by Soriro; October 11, 2008 at 09:22 PM.

ultra_dma's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Problems on descr_battle_map_lighting_and_fog_control

have you tried starting RTW after you had patched from v1.3 to v1.5 ? (Does it crash ?)

Laetus

No, I havent. But I'll try.

I would to know if someone could spare me this file (the one that crashes), perhaps it might work...if it doesnt im in serious trouble
    Last edited by Soriro; October 14, 2008 at 03:22 PM.

ultra_dma's Avatar Laetus

here's the same file from my hdd : http://rapidshare.com/files/15492029...ntrol.txt.html
    They look the same to me, but maybe it'll work ?!

I'm also having this problem and don't know how to go about fixing it.

I've installed a fresh RTW, then the patches 1.3 and 1.5 then the RTR mod and it won't load up. I've looked at Ultras file and it matches what I have exactly... no idea what to do

Icon4 Re: Problems on descr_battle_map_lighting_and_fog_control

Please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!

Help me!!!

I have this * problem too! and now, i want to bury, incinerate and send to hell the RTR mod and my computer also...

Is the four time that this MOD make me this... first, was the RTR 6 Gold, the three times after was RTR Platinium...

Please, please please!!! help me! what can i do? i need search the expert mathematician author of this MOD? or i can find the answer here????

For more info, the games when i start, open normally and when it's loading in the ACTIVISION and copyrights screen (the beginning, whatever) then suddenly closes and appaer the ** advice telling me

"Script Error in data/descr_battle_map_lighting_and_fog_control.txt, at line 7,column 1.

Expecting reading 'min_light_intensity'
    "

I expect find help here, in the all-lpowerfull TWcenter... if not, prepare for the third world war muaaajjajaja muaaahahahaaa!!!!..

no, really, help me