Thread: Haad Maya, Krabi + Doi Inthanond, Chiang Mai+ Mae Hongson town, Thailand

Default Haad Maya, Krabi + Doi Inthanond, Chiang Mai+ Mae Hongson town, Thailand

Maya Bay, Krabi province, Andaman Region,Southern Thailand

Doi Inthanond, Chiang Mai, Lanna region, Northern Thailand

Last edited by Pivra; October 12, 2008 at 01:38 PM.

Yorkshireman's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Haad Maya, Krabi + Doi Inthanond, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Beautiful pictures. These are a couple of old photographs I took whilst trekking in Thailand, north of Chaing Mai, in 1993.

Me and the then girlfriend went on a week long trek, whilst travelling around Thailand. For a couple of days we were on elephants. (very uncomfortable on the arse)

Hill tribe children, village, northern Thailand. I like the kid at the back with the cheeky look on his face.

Last edited by Yorkshireman; October 10, 2008 at 02:28 AM.

u scanned them or did u have digital cam ????

hilltribe kids , my dad goes up north to help them all the time before the missionaries and the crescent guys all convert them from animism to the god of abraham LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pivra View Post
    u scanned them or did u have digital cam ????
    These are scanned, from 1993, I did'nt even own a pc then. I 've just bough a scanner/printer. I had hundreds of photo's from Thailand/Malaysia/Singapore, but when I split up with that particular girlfriend, as women like to do, she took virtually all of them with her. (+ all the furniture/tv/hifi)

These photo's were in frames once, see where I've ripped them taking them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshireman View Post
    These are scanned, from 1993, I did'nt even own a pc then. I 've just bough a scanner/printer. I had hundreds of photo's from Thailand/Malaysia/Singapore, but when I split up with that particular girlfriend, as women like to do, she took virtually all of them with her. (+ all the furniture/tv/hifi)

These photo's were in frames once, see where I've ripped them taking them out.

are you a photographiste? (is that a word???) i know what i hate when you go somewhere really impressing and take all the pics with ur gf and then u breakup.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pivra View Post
    are you a photographiste?
    Photographer. No. I just take hundreds of photo's and maybe get 30% good ones and lots of rubbish which I throw away.

Default Re: Haad Maya, Krabi + Doi Inthanond, Chiang Mai+ Mae Hongson town, Thailand

Mae Hongson, on the periphery of the kingdom next to Burma. Northwestern Thailand. Here, everything looks Burmese. The architecture, the roofs the temples the style and everything. Its very cold in winter too . In my region, its always hot. We love to go up north in winter hehehe, so we can buy fansy sweaters and pretend to be somewhere else hahaha.

Default Re: Haad Maya, Krabi + Doi Inthanond, Chiang Mai+ Mae Hongson town, Thailand

nice pics