Thread: HOW DO YOU DISCRIBLE ECONOMY OF LORS?

Icon5 HOW DO YOU DISCRIBLE ECONOMY OF LORS?

Management is an important part in the campaigns map, so how do you create the building or science tree?:hmmm:
    for example: when you take the different force castle, how to run it? or from zero to recreate yourself culture?
    Last edited by dick178; October 09, 2008 at 06:46 PM.

Default Re: HOW DO YOU DISCRIBLE ECONOMY OF LORS?

Quote Originally Posted by dick178 View Post
    Management is an important part in the campaigns map, so how do you create the building or science tree?:hmmm:
    for example: when you take the different force castle, how to run it? or from zero to recreate yourself culture?

AHHH WHY ARE WE WRITING THINGS IN CAPS!!!! I LIKE YELLING TOO!!!!!!! AHHHH YAY THIS IS FUN!!!.........sorry, but I think I made my point.

I believe your looking for the Medieval 2 Total War Modding Workshop located here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=272

ask the question there and you'll have swarms of people wanting to help you.
    Son of _Pontifex_Father to Mithrandir
    - Citizen, Artifex, Civitate - Librarian

Third Age: Total War - Most Promising Mod of 2008
    2D Graphical Artist & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Code_Knight View Post
    AHHH WHY ARE WE WRITING THINGS IN CAPS!!!! I LIKE YELLING TOO!!!!!!! AHHHH YAY THIS IS FUN!!!.........sorry, but I think I made my point.

I believe your looking for the Medieval 2 Total War Modding Workshop located here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=272

ask the question there and you'll have swarms of people wanting to help you.

LOL EPIC

Remember Constantinople
    mr bush how can u put people in jail for smoking weed when you smoke weed. that makes you a hypocrite. bush says do you like hand jobs. the guy says hell yea. bush says do you like giving hand jobs. the guy says no. bush says well then your a fing hypocrite to!!!.

miss understanding, both each other.

Mithrandir's Avatar Flame of Anor

I might be wrong, but I think he's asking about the economy and city management of TATW.

Under the patronage of
    Code_Knight