Thread: What a game!

Default What a game!

First of all, wow! A great mod! I really liked to play it! It was very fun and im getting in to the system of both phalanxes and sheild walls

Congratz to you all that made this mod, i found it more fun then original XGM (not to anger the mod team at XGM though )
    I hope you get it better as you go, but it's really perfect how it is!

Btw, is there any unit space left in dmb?
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

RedFox's Avatar When it's done.™

Default Re: What a game!

jakobh94: Thanks for the praise - a lot of hard work has gone into this mod and it was pretty much designed to be better than XGM - not that I'm saying it is, I just used XGM 3 as a base and changed everything I disliked, though DimeBagHo has done a wonderful job on his mod.

There is still stuff that is really really unfinished and full of placeholders, but it's slowly coming together. As for free space in the DMB, there are 241 slots out of 255 taken if you're using BI. Alex has additional slots up to 300 or so.

Thanks for help
    And yes, you truly have designed it to be better.
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

"Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

especially the soundtrack

^-^

Yes, i really love it!

But some times i want to listen to my own music so i turn it off, meh