Thread: launcherreg.reg

Default launcherreg.reg

Wonders what and where one gets one of these? (searched my comp for 1 and there isn't 1)

Using v2.41 form filefront. Googles it and all it brings up is the posts about it in this thread and 2 foriegn threads.

M2TW v1.3 + Kingdoms.

Ya should have EXE and Zip versions
    Last edited by DCMage; October 05, 2008 at 04:28 PM.

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: launcherreg.reg

In this thread you will find the link to version 2.4. You need it for 2.41. In it is the launcherreg.reg and the install insturctions. The launcherreg.reg put a key in the registry so you can launch it through Medival's launcher. I prefer a desktop shortcut to regionmodbm.bat. Any further problems please ask.

Ah I see, doesn't say ya need 2.4 for 2.41 in the thread :-)

Does this mod overwrite anything form the original files? I see you have a Data folder outside of the Mod folder. NVM, I see it does, will give it a miss im affraid.
    2.4 and 2.41 have seperate mod folders, that matter? Since 2.4 launcer reg thing is older than 2.41 will it even know 2.41 is there?
    Last edited by DCMage; October 06, 2008 at 07:38 AM.

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

As I tried to say when I released to 2.41 was it is a patch for 2.4. They use the same c:\program files\Sega\Medieval II Total War folder as vanilla and it will overwrite the animation files in the vanilla game as well as adding the RegionModBM folder. 2.41 just overwites and updates these.
    The launcherreg is sb2ean's when he was modding this hence the age. As long as the modfolder name is unchanged and evrything is in the default location the launcher will find it.
    Also as I tried to say it is incompatible with any other mod because of the modifications outside the modfolder.
    I hope this helps. If not, feel free to ask.