Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots

Darkstar's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Screenshots Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rand0mc0nnecti0n View Post
    Who is 'jon the scribe'??
    Each faction had an agent to help track the kingship events. However, because we converted to Kingdoms this is no longer necessary and will be removed in the next release.

i see.. thanks, i've been wondering.. haha..

King of History's Avatar Protector Domesticus

what keeps track now?

Darkstar's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by King of History View Post
    what keeps track now?
    The campaign script. The big difference is that Kingdoms supports Yes/No events where regular m2tw needed to use the "Show Me How" scripts.

oh ok

White Harbor Knights beating Ironborn Raiders. From my own version of WTW. May or may not be included in a future release.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Damphair; April 03, 2010 at 04:33 AM.

Laetus

A screenshot of one lone Greyjoy Raider running for his life after a crushing defeat at the hands of Roose Bolton and an outnumbered host of Stark Men. Poor guy, not his day. Euron Greyjoy was caught in this fight along with 200 Ironmen. Executed each of em, but... then alas my computer decided to conk off. So.. will only have to fight it again! bwahahaha!

EDIT: er.. or not, I think I need to figure out the BBS code.

Last edited by Getelusive; April 04, 2010 at 06:50 PM.

Ahahahahah sucks to be that guy...

This mod looks very medieval-ish.
    Is it how it will look or is it just alpha stage?

Quote Originally Posted by Unbowed View Post
    Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Veteran of over a hundred battles, King in the North, mighty Lord of Winterfell, Dragonstone and the Dreadfort and above all else, King of all Westeros. His own family tree has now overpowered the Starks and Robb's heirs are all but wiped out. Roose has singlehandly slain Joffrey, Stannis, Renly and a dozen more famous knights. Under his guidance the empires of the Ironmen, the Lannisters, Stannis and Joffrey have all fallen.

Now he has to be a contender for general of the year.

(This was from a campaign a while back, that i was playtesting the names with. Events pictured here are in no way related to my AAR, cept for the awesomeness of Roose)
    Um, I still see Lannister and Greyjoy settlements.

Why Roose? You are a very evil leader sir. The Boltons need to be hunted down like the dogs they are!!!

Well, i always liked Roose. He seemed to me to be some kind of pragmatic, calculating guy. A pretty good ruler, if you ask me.

His son might be.. well.. As he is, but he certainly wears a badass armor.

I dunno, giving Brienne to the Brave Companions and the bear seemed like a pretty dick thing to do.

I think the word you're looking for there, Lordinquisitor, is Machiavellian.

"Five had been his brothers. Oswell Whent and Jon Darry. Lewyn Martell, a prince of Dorne. The White Bull, Gerold Hightower. Ser Arthur Dayne, Sword of the Morning. And beside them, crowned in mist and grief with his long hair streaming behind him, rode Rhaegar Targaryen, Prince of Dragonstone and rightful heir to the Iron Throne."

I wasn`t searching for a word, though. I just wrote a bid sloppy- With he is just as he is i meant that ramsay is ramsay.

Spoiler for Ramsay
    E.g he is cruel, crazy and sick.

Roose is Machiavellian

USA lost at soccer?
    Holland for champion

Anyways I started reading ze books. So I will know how Machiavellian Roose is pretty soon

rules all

They really need instant replay at those matches now. Both England and the USA among other teams were robbed of goals all through the tournament. It is just not acceptable whn refs can also be so biased for one team or the other. Never been a huge soccer fan, but I do follow it every now and then. Even baseball needs more rules in place to keep umpires resposible for bad calls. Grrrrr

Ok back on topic.........

Will Roose have his own special armor in the Mod, or will he be a generic general? I know his son's armor was unique, but all I can remember off the top of my head was Roose having the blood red/pink cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKiller2000 View Post
    They really need instant replay at those matches now. Both England and the USA among other teams were robbed of goals all through the tournament. It is just not acceptable whn refs can also be so biased for one team or the other. Never been a huge soccer fan, but I do follow it every now and then. Even baseball needs more rules in place to keep umpires resposible for bad calls. Grrrrr

Ok back on topic.........

Will Roose have his own special armor in the Mod, or will he be a generic general? I know his son's armor was unique, but all I can remember off the top of my head was Roose having the blood red/pink cloak.
    Agree completely, as to Roose I'm not sure if he willl be getting a custom general or not

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

ill give roose a thought