Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots

Timur Amir's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Screenshots Thread

Stupid question by me:
    When you press the button which, according to my controls, takes screenshots (prnt scrn), where do those screenshots go to for me to collect (particularly for WTW)? Or do I have to copy/paste into Paint for every single one individually?

As far as I know, Print Screen merely puts the screenshot onto the computer's clipboard, so you have to minimise your game and paste them into Paint/Photoshop/etc to save them before Print Screening the next shot. However, I'm sure there must be easier ways to take screenshots quickly and have them saved to a folder though - perhaps someone has made a small script somewhere on the wider M:TW2 forums?

If you are using steam you can just use it create screenshots, you dont have to minimize your game and use paint. I beleive the photos can be viewed in your steam file somewhere

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

print screen saves a tga in the main directory/tgas folder.

Alright everyone, I installed the submod by Cpt dude, so I have to start all over again. If you were wondering about my Tully campaign, I did take Casterly Rock, and I don't remember how many men I lost, but I took it. Afterwords I crushed the army outside of Lannisport and then sieged the great city of the west itself. Yeah, even if it was rebel, that was a . I didn't lose too many men, but it took forever. I waited to take Kayce, though it really was no threat at all. When I finally took it, I lost less than 10 men. The army broke as soon as I breached the walls and the rest was a slaughter. Brynden is now Brynden the Scarred, though he used to be Brynden the Chivalrous. Marq Piper fought with him the whole time and became highly experienced in his own right. Though he almost died taking Casterly Rock.

There you have it. I'll probably start a Martell AAR if I do. Either that or I'll actually start a Tully one. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Madness View Post
    Alright everyone, I installed the submod by Cpt dude, so I have to start all over again. If you were wondering about my Tully campaign, I did take Casterly Rock, and I don't remember how many men I lost, but I took it. Afterwords I crushed the army outside of Lannisport and then sieged the great city of the west itself. Yeah, even if it was rebel, that was a . I didn't lose too many men, but it took forever. I waited to take Kayce, though it really was no threat at all. When I finally took it, I lost less than 10 men. The army broke as soon as I breached the walls and the rest was a slaughter. Brynden is now Brynden the Scarred, though he used to be Brynden the Chivalrous. Marq Piper fought with him the whole time and became highly experienced in his own right. Though he almost died taking Casterly Rock.

There you have it. I'll probably start a Martell AAR if I do. Either that or I'll actually start a Tully one. Your choice.
    Martell is more interesting. You have more options about what to do, opens up more interesting situations, with the Tullys there's very little time to decide to do something other than fight who the mod has you at war with from the start, even though Tully is more challenging (and actually skinned? can't remember)

A Time For Wolves...

I think I'll do Tully then. Much more difficult, though not in the regular 0.53

Yeah, Tully will probably be more fun to play, maybe less interesting for an AAR. Haven't really tried enhanced 0.53 much yet, it makes that much of a difference?

A Time For Wolves...

Well, first of, wanted to congratulate the staff for this amazing mod. I've been playing it for a while now, I think the only faction I haven't played are the Tyrells, and I loved it, can't wait for the full version to come out.
    Anyways, here I have my Stannis faction campaign, where you can see Shireen married the Kingslayer. Endrew, son of Stannis, is married to Joy Lannister and the heir, Grandison, to a greyjoy lady. Tywin, Tyrion, Cersei, Joffrey, Kevan, Lancel and Tommen are all dead, so Jaime and his son are few of the Lannisters left
    Btw, factions seem a bit unbalanced, Lannisters have a great start but quickly succumb to Tyrells, which are probably the strongest faction. Tully's died really quick in all my games.

Anyways, this is my first post, just wanted to say I'm glad about the mod, and hope to play some hotseats with you guys.

Euron; the new Davos

Captain Zoran's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Timur Amir View Post

Euron; the new Davos
    PRESS THIS QUICKLY
    The friendly neighbourhood hobo with a shotgun of Westeros: Total War, bringing the Game of Thrones to life!
    Check out my new LOTR fan(tastic) fiction here: The Accountant's Trial

IrishBlood's Avatar GIVE THEM BLIZZARDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Timur Amir View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Euron; the new Davos

This mod looks fascinating. I just started reading the series (On book 3) and I think playing the mod might make me read faster.

The Children of the Forest have taken to piracy, in the most useless place yet.

Who can blame them? I'd be pissed if someone chopped down my tree.

Euron really gets around, doesn't he? Well, at least we know he likes fish as much as he does onions and lobsters...

Decided to post this since I think of it every time I see it.

So who does this make you think of every time you see it?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

House Yronwood?

But they have chains though too.

Frey.
    Damn them !