I'm here to tell you of the great bravery of the Newcastle reiment of Foote. Earlier today the Newcastle regiment of Foote & some militia (2 pikemen, one musketmen units, same with the Newcastle regiment) under the command of a nobleman (dosen't matter about his name now he's dead, cannonball hit his chest(pity there's no gore, it would look so cool)), ended up fighting lets say 2/3 times as much men as i've got, mainly militia with arty.

Anyway the battle started, both our sides marched across a flat plain & met, I placed me militia in front in a stretched line with the Newcastle regiment of Foote average 50 meters behind also in extended line. If there are any strategians reading this, an extended line against large numbers isn't a good idea so I had to find out the hard way.

However the militia held of the roundheads for about 7 mins, then broke with each unit had about 20 men each now & so they never came back. The Roundheads had about 800 men advancing on my single remaining regiment, I ordered them the stand ground via the "stand ground" button, I didn't shout like a Regimental Sergant Major in the Grenadiers at the screen.

And they poured fire into the roundheads & the rest you can work out for yourselves, repeated account of the Battle of Marston Moor, with a twist. anyway the Roundheads broke, I ordered the general to pursue 'em & also destroy their arty, so can see where i'm going now, while charging into a cannon fired, right into his chest, what a way to go. The crew legged it & the battle was FINITO. I don't have the count of dead with me though but as i remember it was about 300 Royalists & maybe 1000.