Thread: another Vale AAR

Default another Vale AAR

Hy , first of all I'd like to thank everyone who worked on this mod, you guys did a great job and we all hope you will continue to do so.
    That being said this is my first AAR and I welcome any comments, suggestions, criticisms etc for a newbie like me there is no such thing as bad criticism .
    I will try to autoresolve any battles that Lord Robert is not apart of and fight all those that he is except those in which I have a crash or something similar near the end and I just don't feel like fighting the battle all over again.
    Also i'l try not to exploit the game's weaknesses and play it as realistically as I can, essentially i'l not blitz across the map and turn it all blue.
    Anyway , if you enjoy lots of screenshots and stolen humor maybe you'll enjoy this.

P.S. I apologise in advance for any grammatical mistakes, English is not my first language and I am still trying to learn it

And so it begins

I know ... I know,. handsome bugger aren't I.Alas my lords don't se my greatness sniff..sniff , the maester tells me that Redfort, Coldwater and Strongsong all have rebelled . Half the Vale is in rebelion sniff sniff..However I will not despair, this is my chance for greatness.
    But first , the presentations.

This is Harold cough#douchebag#cough, my "heir".All I keep hearing is Harold has the best this and Harold has the best that, well f@%k you Harold, I've appointed him my overseer of watchtowers, have fun building brother, make sure you don't forget your nails and hammer he..he.

Now this is Nestor Royce. He's been Highstewart of the vale since before I was born, might as well keep him were he is,can't do any harm.

Lyn Corbray.A maniac with a sword, can't have too many of those

And Yohn Royce, my greatest general , who is apparently lor of Gulltown, guess you can't have too many lordships either

I gather my sodiers and it's off to the Redfort to bring those filthy rebels to their knees
    Soldier: Braevely bold Sir Robin went forth from Camelot ..
    Lord Robert: What are you trying to say soldier?
    Soldier: err.. nothing my lord
    Lord Robert: Good.
    Soldier: ...He was not afraid to die...
    Lord Robert: That's IT.... KILL HIM!!

Advisor: My lord , your nobles in order to help in the war effort have promised you 2500 dragons when you take Coldwater
    Lord Robert: Well, that is very nice of them
    Advisor: They thought you would need all the help you could get
    Lord Robert : %%$*@1)(#&%)*@#&%)(#@&%)(@#&%&

After being reinforced by men from Runestone we prepare to assault the Redfort

I am confident in our chances of success

Lord Robert:Men, I have brought you here to bring to justice the rebel, the craven, the FLANDERS PIGEON MURDERER Horton Redfort.
    Soldier: Were is he?
    Lord Robert:We shall subdue an conquer his barbaric horde....

Horton Redfort: Men ... were did everybody go? No matter , even alone I can throw back this sniveling infant.
    Lord Robert: Did he say sniveling infant?
    Advisor:He did my lord.
    Lord Robert: Do you think he ment me?
    Advisor: I beleive he did my lord.
    Lord Robert: Well then .......

.......CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGEEE......

Lord Robert: Why won't they fire?
    Advisor:I have sad news my lord .
    Lord Robert :What
    Advisor:I fear they formed a union. They have demands my lord.
    Lord Robert: Damn, I knew I should of introduced slavery for anyone who hasn't got a knighthood
    Advisor: A sound policy for a happier Vale my lord.
    Lord Robert:Crossbowmen , would you leave your lord in a time like this?
    Crossbowmen: ..I Dreamed I Saw Joe Hill Last Night Alive As You and Me......
    Crossbowman1: Oh, LORD eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.
    Lord Robert:.Enough The rest of the army CHARGE

the tide of battle swayed back and forth , but thanks to my brilliance we mnaged to pull through

filthy rebels Time to pay Coldwater a visit. fithy rebels

grrr woof woof On my way there I stumble across one of the Belmore girls, long story short it seems that I am getting married

We go about 20 miles further and she pops out a girl. Cut little bugger.I 'm not saying anything, but i'm a little suspicious

As this is my first AAR please tell me what you think

Default Re: another Vale AAR

Discontinued due to corrupt savegame, I've had some problems with my PC lately and this was one of the casualties.

made me laugh

Thank you for the encouragement . I'm glad if you enjoyed it.
    I got my pc back in order and i'l be working on another AAR.This time I'll finish it BEFORE I start posting.

this was pretty funny