Thread: question and praise

Default question and praise

Great Great Great mod. Great map. Awsome music that really fits the aptnosphere. Good work you should be proud! Any way my question. Is it possible to recruit any agent besides spy?

Favorite Goalies

Default Re: question and praise

I don't think so - there is no religion so no priests, and Generals are to important in FKoC to be butchered by Assassins
    And no Diplomats because its about a Civil war not peace

I think most people agree that the agent overkill of M2TW was one of it's worst features.

Diplomats would be useless in FKoC as the AI would never keep a ceasefire and there are no other factions to ally with.

Assassins as Tharros says would only detriment the gameplay. I've yet to read about any ECW commander that was assassinated, even though attempts were made.

Merchants I suppose could be added back in. However for me they are the worst of the worst. The AI always performs take-overs and gets near constant success.

I wasn't even sure about including spies. But in the end I decided to allow them to be recruited, only in the capitals.

Cheers
    "I don't want to sit around Windsor because ermm .. I just generally don't like England that much" - Prince Harry, 3rd in Line for the British Thrown

For King or Country - The English civil wars.

AD, I saw a thing on the mod, the upgrade of castle libraries (name escapes me) allows for diplomats and assassins as well...

the only thing even close to spys at this period were drummers and bugelers.not only was it their task to transmit orders in battle,but they were the ones sent to carry messages to the enemy,and perform as spys in the process.they were expected to be mature,intelligent men.

Leonn,

I believe the discussion is about strategic spies, rather than battlefield spies.

Awzc,

I wil fix that.

Cheers
    "I don't want to sit around Windsor because ermm .. I just generally don't like England that much" - Prince Harry, 3rd in Line for the British Thrown

For King or Country - The English civil wars.