Thread: BRG installation problem

Default BRG installation problem

Hi,

I installed RIO VII Mod Switch version according to the instructions, and then proceeded to download BRG. I could not get the link to filefront to work, but the megaupload one worked fine. When I tried to install it, however, nothing happened, apart from the command prompt flashing once in the screen. Has anyone encountered this, and is there a solution, or should I just download and install the non-modswitch versions of RIO VII and BRG? And do I need to install these on another copy of Rome, than the one I installed the mod switcher version on?

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: BRG installation problem

Quote Originally Posted by Fraekae View Post
    Hi,

I installed RIO VII Mod Switch version according to the instructions, and then proceeded to download BRG. I could not get the link to filefront to work, but the megaupload one worked fine. When I tried to install it, however, nothing happened, apart from the command prompt flashing once in the screen. Has anyone encountered this, and is there a solution, or should I just download and install the non-modswitch versions of RIO VII and BRG? And do I need to install these on another copy of Rome, than the one I installed the mod switcher version on?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Fraekae, Welcome Your first post
    Just to make sure did you do this instruction first
    Within the rtw folder copy the bi and change the copied bi folder to rio
    Make sure Rio VII installer is set up to go to C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War

Want to make absolutely sure that the mod was correctly installed before advising you to dl the the RaR version

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod