Thread: Guests..

TheKingSlayer's Avatar Tiro

Default Guests..

Hey guys....I'd like to urge all of you lurkers to sign up and give some input. All of your opinions are taken into consideration when we're working on the Mod and the more opinions and fans of the novels that are involved the better. So, sign up and join us in the conversation!
    Proud Team member of Westeros: Total War
    Visit us at: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=721
    We..Are...PENN STATE!!!
    Semper Fi. Smashing Islamic Extremism in all forms.

"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

Default Re: Guests..

Join ussssss..... The Monolith calls...

*Sorry, been playing too much Clear Sky*

"Five had been his brothers. Oswell Whent and Jon Darry. Lewyn Martell, a prince of Dorne. The White Bull, Gerold Hightower. Ser Arthur Dayne, Sword of the Morning. And beside them, crowned in mist and grief with his long hair streaming behind him, rode Rhaegar Targaryen, Prince of Dragonstone and rightful heir to the Iron Throne."

Thanks for applying this series to MTW2. You are combining one of my favorite games with my favorite book series. To be honest I never envisioned adapting the story to a game. Great Job and can't wait to try it out.

i still haven't played/downloaded the mod yet. and i was thinking i'd be one of the 1st. still havin troubles with the download. is there any other way to get this thing?

it looks amazing from all the options, factions, map, generals, everything. cant wait to eventually playing it.

too bad my grades will drop :-)

TheKingSlayer's Avatar Tiro

Lane..since you are having so much trouble, i'd suggest a complete reinstall. Uninstall the game (MTW:2). Then, reinstall it and patch to 1.2. Then after these steps are taken, DL the mod again and follow the steps precisely to a T. I had a bunch of issues myself, they were mostly self induced. lol.

Good luck and can't wait for you to get the game installed!
    Proud Team member of Westeros: Total War
    Visit us at: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=721
    We..Are...PENN STATE!!!
    Semper Fi. Smashing Islamic Extremism in all forms.

"You know nothing, Jon Snow."