Thread: Feudal System...

Senator

Default Feudal System...

Are their any plans for feudal system scripts etc...
    This would be fun & it would add depth...
    I have just been checking out the 1066 subforum, and they are implementing some pretty cool feudal scripts.

Default Re: Feudal System...

Trust me, we having an AMAZING feudal system. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say anthing yet, but the new system will be in the preview, so make sure to check it out.

Dominion of the Sword, a Medieval II: Total War Supermod
    Under the patronage of Archaon. Proud member of the House of Siblesz
    My friend died from chain letters. If you don't post this again 100 times, he will come and kill you in your sleep!

Senator

Hoorah!

Quote Originally Posted by Azim View Post
    Trust me, we having an AMAZING feudal system. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say anthing yet, but the new system will be in the preview, so make sure to check it out.
    wow cant wait to see how is it!

omg i want badly the preview

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Trust me, we having an AMAZING feudal system.
    We do? Oh well, i'll find out about it at the same tiem as you guys.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

A feudal script; can you tell me what for? I mean not that I don't want one, but what would it be used for?
    DKnIgHT, ODiN_X
    Like my comments, like me, like what I do?! If so, rep me and leave your name so I can rep you back!
    -Dominion of the Sword: Promotional, Traits, Admin Assistant, and Coder

I'm afraid I'm going to say too much, so I'm not going to say anything, sorry. It will all be in the preview though, coming out this month.

Dominion of the Sword, a Medieval II: Total War Supermod
    Under the patronage of Archaon. Proud member of the House of Siblesz
    My friend died from chain letters. If you don't post this again 100 times, he will come and kill you in your sleep!

No problem
    DKnIgHT, ODiN_X
    Like my comments, like me, like what I do?! If so, rep me and leave your name so I can rep you back!

I'm afraid I'm going to say too much, so I'm not going to say anything, sorry. It will all be in the preview though, coming out this month.
    the 31st at 0:01 am I hope!

Walkman810i's Avatar Biarchus

I wouldnt get angry if it was a little bit sooner

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Walkman810i View Post
    I wouldnt get angry if it was a little bit sooner
    We will need every last scrap of time to cram as much as we can into it.

But it will be worth the wait, believe me.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

:hmmm:I have heard that there is a new feudal system:
    every region can have more than a town/castle ,and each region have a central town or castle.all the settlements visible in the battlefield map and they can recruit mercenaries and collect money. I think it will be very cool if this new feudal system will be in dominion of the sword. but i think that will be very cool anyway
    here is a link with images of this feudal system:http://12impero.freeforumzone.leonar...px?idd=7745329(look at campaign map images, the site is in italian)

The feudal system used for THAT mod in the link was looking pretty good, but it would be better if you can actually assign titles based on the Feudal system such as Baron, Duke, etc, etc.
    DKnIgHT, ODiN_X

Quote Originally Posted by OdinX View Post
    The feudal system used for THAT mod in the link was looking pretty good, but it would be better if you can actually assign titles based on the Feudal system such as Baron, Duke, etc, etc.