Thread: next version

Default next version

First,congratulations for this excellent mod.
    Now my question.
    Some future version?.
    for example with more unit types or historical events,thanks

Default Re: next version

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal at portas View Post
    First,congratulations for this excellent mod.
    Now my question.
    Some future version?.
    for example with more unit types or historical events,thanks
    Geez, I guess the honeymoon didn't last long.

Personally I'm wishing for the Confederate troops to be available to the Royalists, but that isn't going to happen. Realistically the few bugs will be sorted out, some missing data will be implemented and you shall be happy with that. You're not likely to get anything new, and frankly I can't see what could be added.

We should leave AlphaDelta alone, and he'll likely have a patch ready in a few weeks time, and that will be that until ETW comes out and the modding capabilities are tested.

I also wanted thankful for the work in this mod, a great work mates.
    Aside from improving this great mod, you have thought about doing another one, for example of the Thirty Years' War. The unit models are identical in XVII century, and those same textures could merit to do mod on that war.
    I know that is very precipitated to say it, but to people would enchant it.

Greetings and sorry for my english .
    Last edited by Gale; September 29, 2008 at 02:43 PM.
    ''Los infantes espańoles prefieren la muerte a la derrota''

Next version? I think this mod is pretty complete. Maybe a patch here and there, but nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhio View Post
    Next version? I think this mod is pretty complete. Maybe a patch here and there, but nothing more.
    Yeah I think we should be very satisfied with the great version AD has given us. I don't think his aim was to make the next Stainless Steel or any super mod. Just to represent an often overlooked and important period of history. So thank you AD, for all your hard work and dedication and hope to see your work in ETW if you choose to.

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Indeed,I do not really see where this mod could be expanded on,I suppose there could be something concerning Cromwells invasions of Ireland and what not but that does not really seem to be of much interest seeing as it was not as much military as massacre...no,I too think this is pretty complete,just a few tiny issues here or there to be cleaned up but for the most part,it i really spot on as it is.

My next priority is getting my new artillery models working properlly.

Cheers
    "I don't want to sit around Windsor because ermm .. I just generally don't like England that much" - Prince Harry, 3rd in Line for the British Thrown

For King or Country - The English civil wars.

very good,you are hard work in this great mod.
    i very happy playing with this mod,i like the historical events as EU II from paradox style
    another future version with more historical events and scrips for months?,thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDelta View Post
    My next priority is getting my new artillery models working properlly.

Cheers
    if you need research on artillery i"ve got shedloads of relevant stuff.