Thread: Some ctd concern and GREAT MOD!

Default Some ctd concern and GREAT MOD!

I am back playing IBFD!! Very nice work again!

I am playing with the soundmod and enhancement pack. I am so surprise with the changes compared to my last IBFD campaign.

Very nice sounds for campaign and battle Ihatemonday.

And thank you for the corrected CA strat, now I don't have the CTD whenever I scroll to the map region of spain.

But somehow I still have some concerns on other CTDs, please help.
    1. During battle map sometimes it still has this sharp colored distortion striking down from the sky. (I think it's the skymod bug issue?) So I install the vanilla sky.
    2. There is still the unmanned horse causing CTD when zooming in. So far 1st encountered with the Vandals. Do we have the fixed for that?
    3. I tried unlimited men to have reinforcement during battles. But suddenly CTD without warning. It doesn't lag too much but may be it's my video card giving up.

Default Re: Some ctd concern and GREAT MOD!

Quote Originally Posted by chenkai11 View Post
    I am back playing IBFD!! Very nice work again!

I am playing with the soundmod and enhancement pack. I am so surprise with the changes compared to my last IBFD campaign.

Very nice sounds for campaign and battle Ihatemonday.

And thank you for the corrected CA strat, now I don't have the CTD whenever I scroll to the map region of spain.

But somehow I still have some concerns on other CTDs, please help.
    1. During battle map sometimes it still has this sharp colored distortion striking down from the sky. (I think it's the skymod bug issue?) So I install the vanilla sky.
    2. There is still the unmanned horse causing CTD when zooming in. So far 1st encountered with the Vandals. Do we have the fixed for that?
    3. I tried unlimited men to have reinforcement during battles. But suddenly CTD without warning. It doesn't lag too much but may be it's my video card giving up.
    Thanks mate.First one is a skymod bug.But if you make yur settings to very high details it wont happen.two happen in vandals and will be fixed in new version.An officer skeleton causes it.I am afraid n fix for it for now.And fr the third one i think your guess is right.Maybe you have to check your drivers.:hmmm::hmmm: