Thread: Bugs I noticed on first game

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Bugs I noticed on first game

1. The Flavian Amphitheater has a pic of a royal barracks instead of the Amphitheater itself

2. WRE Legio Plumbatarii have no unit description.

3. There seem to be some minor formation bugs with some WRE units (mainly gaps forming in their lines). One of said units was the Saggitarii Graves, the others were a couple of Legio Comitatenses, I can't recall which ones exactly.

4. This isn't really a bug, but there's a settlement in North Africa called "lol Caesarea". Is it suppose to be named that or not?

5. Process_cq doesn't work with some settlements. The three I've noticed so far are Venta Icenorum and Isca Silurum in Britania, and the above-mentioned "lol Caesarea" (and don't tell me that "cheaters never prosper", because we all know they do in RTW).

Default Re: Bugs I noticed on first game

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
    1. The Flavian Amphitheater has a pic of a royal barracks instead of the Amphitheater itself

2. WRE Legio Plumbatarii have no unit description.

3. There seem to be some minor formation bugs with some WRE units (mainly gaps forming in their lines). One of said units was the Saggitarii Graves, the others were a couple of Legio Comitatenses, I can't recall which ones exactly.

4. This isn't really a bug, but there's a settlement in North Africa called "lol Caesarea". Is it suppose to be named that or not?

5. Process_cq doesn't work with some settlements. The three I've noticed so far are Venta Icenorum and Isca Silurum in Britania, and the above-mentioned "lol Caesarea" (and don't tell me that "cheaters never prosper, because we all know they do in RTW).
    lol Caesarea is the real name of that city.I dont have a clue on 5th because we didnt test it with cheats.What version of the mod are you using?and do you have any ther mods installed on IBFD(like soundmod)?

Just IBFD7 with the IBFD7.03 patch installed. Nothing else.

Try soundmod on it.It fixes a lot of issues and adds a lot of new features.You will see

Some really cool stuff in SoundMod. I'll definitely have fun with that. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Your welcome