Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For King or Country - The Official Website - www.forkingorcountry.com

Default For King or Country - The Official Website - www.forkingorcountry.com

In preparation for the release of For King or Country, I have been working on a dedicated website for the mod. I started development on Tuesday night and here is "Version 1".

www.forkingorcountry.com

I have also added the mod to moddb.com.

Any news you may find here will probably already be there, but it probably organizes that information more conveniently. The basic idea of the site is to get the mod out there so more people can enjoy it. I will continue to update as necessary and later I want to style the site so it expresses the period better.

Sadly the website does not exist any more (Gigantus, 28th June 2019)
    Last edited by Gigantus; June 28, 2019 at 02:52 AM. Reason: removed link to defunct website

Default Re: For King or Country - The Official Website

HUGE respect for Tharros for doing this.

Not only did he spend his own time to put this website together, he's also hosting it, and he paid for the domain name.

This is an unbelievable level of generosity that left me in awe. I've also been hugely impressed by his work ethic and speed. He built this site in 2 days. As soon as I suggested a change to the site, it was made. Plus it looks great!

Cheers
    Last edited by AlphaDelta; September 25, 2008 at 07:58 AM.
    "I don't want to sit around Windsor because ermm .. I just generally don't like England that much" - Prince Harry, 3rd in Line for the British Thrown

For King or Country - The English civil wars.

Default Re: For King or Country - The Official Website - www.forkingorcountry.com

bookmarked.and you shouldnt be suprised that people are being generous,we REALLY want this mod to work,and as youve done such a brilliant job so far,anything i or any of us can do to help,ask away!having said that,tharros has gone above and beond for doing this.hats off to you sir!

Default Re: For King or Country - The Official Website - www.forkingorcountry.com

awsome website!!keep up the great work!!!

Thanks all!
    Rofl. I only put the mod on moddb.com today and it is already ranked 82 out of 8,043.

Thanks Tharros. Although Alphadelta, your one to talk about impressive work ethic and speed :p

Quote Originally Posted by Tharros View Post
    Thanks all!
    Rofl. I only put the mod on moddb.com today and it is already ranked 82 out of 8,043.
    It says 52 now!
    "I don't want to sit around Windsor because ermm .. I just generally don't like England that much" - Prince Harry, 3rd in Line for the British Thrown

For King or Country - The English civil wars.

Great looking website. Bully for you, Tharros!

King of History's Avatar Protector Domesticus

This is awesome!! Way to go on the website!

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDelta View Post
    It says 52 now!
    47 Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Satch234 View Post
    Great looking website. Bully for you, Tharros!
    Quote Originally Posted by King of History View Post
    This is awesome!! Way to go on the website!

Thanks both and all those people who gave me rep!
    I'll be adding a credits page today or tomorrow with all the contributors of the mod on it.
    Last edited by Tharros; September 25, 2008 at 04:39 PM.

Imperial_Hockey's Avatar Civis

Truely Amazing website! + rep

Communism: replacing one elite with another since 1917.
    Liberalism: the belief of letting people avoid responsibility for their actions.

Great website!

Indefinitely Banned

Amazing! Great job tharros! It's good lookin' too.

Very nice!

Thanks!
    Well I really enjoyed making this site. Now that is all that is left is the release of the mod
    Joking

Tharros
    Just spent an enjoyable tour of your new website ...superb
    I REP thee and declare you Lord Protector of AD's For King or Country.

Quote Originally Posted by GERMANICUS View Post
    Tharros
    Just spent an enjoyable tour of your new website ...superb
    I REP thee and declare you Lord Protector of AD's For King or Country.

I accept this duty Sir Germanicus!

I just prettied up the URLs. Got rid of the "index.php" bit in them.

Jingles's Avatar Praefectus

lol, I just got you your first crown . Amazing site, congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Jingle_Bombs View Post
    lol, I just got you your first crown . Amazing site, congrats
    Cool! My first crown. Time to celebrate

Hmm I'm trying to make it easier for Google to index the site at the moment :hmmm:

yes much respect. Good site

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast