Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Virus Message Helpdesk] Chivalry II : SV 3.x False-Positive Virus Fix

Default Re: [Helpdesk] Chivalry II : SV 3.x False-Positive Virus Fix

I´ve got a little probem with this replacement, my anti-virus program deleted the launcher, the replaced launcher doesnt show up in my document.

Just download the fix, and unzip/unrar the file into the ..\mods\SicilianVespers folder.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

Quote Originally Posted by SicilianVespers View Post
    Just download the fix, and unzip/unrar the file into the ..\mods\SicilianVespers folder.
    ah, thanks but I just didn´t runned the install program as admin, sorry!

Orko's Avatar Praeses

So I downloaded this fix and extracted it into my mods/sicilian_vespers folder, and yet my antivirus still cleans it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Orko View Post
    So I downloaded this fix and extracted it into my mods/sicilian_vespers folder, and yet my antivirus still cleans it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

I have the same problem using Symantec Endpoint Protection. I continue to have the problem even after i used the file (hotfix) mentioned in this thread.
    I tried to disable SEP and everything was OK untill I enable it again. At that time SEP deleted again the file not giving me an option to keep it.

FYI look please have a look at http://www.pcsafedoctor.com/exe-erro...spers.exe.html

It seems there is a trojan with the same name!

Any suggestion to make be able tp play 'Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers' is very much appreciated

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

there is no trojan, just some antiviruses detect it as an unauthorized application or something... try checking the antivirus settings and see if you can put it to exceptions or something, if there is no such thing you have to change antivirus. you can find pretty good free antiviruses on net, i use avast for example, no problem with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12