Thread: RTRPE and ExRM both installed

Default RTRPE and ExRM both installed

This is a silly easy question but I preffer to ask it rather than to screw mi installation

If I want to have RTRPE 1.9 and ExRM Do I have to have the RTRPE 1.9 Switch Mod?... so I only have to install RTW and BI only once and patch them to 1.6?

Default Re: RTRPE and ExRM both installed

Yes, you'll need to install the mod switch version of RTRPE. Both it and EXRM need to be installed as subdirectories of clean installs of RTW BI 1.6.

If I want to mod any of them I'll have to mod the respective folder right?... also RTW its like 2,6 GB, will each one be 2.6 GB?

Quote Originally Posted by MEGAS ALEXANDROS View Post
    If I want to mod any of them I'll have to mod the respective folder right?... also RTW its like 2,6 GB, will each one be 2.6 GB?
    I think I may have confused you by not being precise.

You can have multiple mod switch mods in the same clean installation of RTW. Both the RTR mod switch version and the ExRM mod switch version (along with some others) are installed on my computer right now.

If you want to mod a mod-switch mod, you only change files in its folder. You should generally make a backup copy before you start modding because it is very easy to make a small non-obvious mistake which causes in game problems.

perfect!!! thank you jamey