Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ran No Jidai - FAQ, Mission Statement, and Team Roster

Wellcome to Azek!! He is working on graphics also.

Thanks this is a great project I'm happy to be apart of.

- Ack

I get no mention? Ah well, that's what I get for doing nothing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DarK_RTW
    I get no mention? Ah well, that's what I get for doing nothing anyway.
    Hello Dark_RTW! If you are still intrested on working on the mod just PM me or Prome so we can talk more.

oh yes, i forgot to mention, i am no long a Lord Emperor, my names just Kinjiss now. seems my subjects overthrew me, so now i am in exile.

Wellcome to our latest member of the team Harookitei!!

Dark_RTW:

I've honestly never seen or heard of you, nor your work for this mod. When did you get recruited, for what and have you been doing anything?

Updated. Some people that has been inactive has been purged.And id like to Wellcome Lionskin and Parmenio in the team.
    Last edited by Kagemusha; March 16, 2006 at 03:09 PM.

Here I am Parmenio not norman my friend hehe....

Default Re: RAN NO JIDAI team !

Original post updated, please read it if you are a team-member or if you want to get an idea of how things are going with the mod.

风,
    林,
    火,
    山.
    If I was a tear in your eyes,
    I would fall down on your lips.
    But if you were a tear in my eyes,
    I would never cry.Because i am afraid to lose you.

This post confuses me, what do you want to say? I know the characters spell fuu rin ka zan, but I don't see how it's relevant to this thread.

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

Show-off.

Sure whatever Zenith, stop posting stuff like this on our sub-forum.
    -TomteOfDoom
    Last edited by TomteOfDoom; April 30, 2006 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Because I can

is there a way to help you guys out by coloring models etc.?
    im familiar with the photoshop basics and some more or less advanced stuff. im working with it for like 5-6 years now, but not constantly. i made some webpages, signatures etc. for friends in the past.

i realy like to help you out if possible so in that way i can improve my skills with photoshop.
    also im familiar with cinema 4D a bit (got it 2 years and done some tutorials). if you can give me a crash guide through cinema 4d i can help you with moddeling aswell.

greez
    mandrian

Prometheus is currently inactive and has resigned from work on this mod, therefore leadership has been passed to Kagemusha who has been running this show from behind the curtains most of the time.

Creator: Prometheus

Mod Leader: Kagemusha
    Assistant Leader: TomteOfDoom
    Since When I have been fired? I don't remember to have ever resigned nor from Leader position neither from the whole project at all ....I have made a huge amount of work for this mod and that's the regard I get ? I am really disappointed , even for the actual seeming discard of my name even by the texture creation , or this is supposed to be a total reconversion to another style?

Team members, sub leaders or leaders who fail to report progress or reasons for lack thereof to their respective leaders will be signed off the team. We do not need members who we need to pull around and repeteadly ask to work, you are responsible for keeping yourself motivated and keeping the team spirit up by taking it on yourself to give reports about your work. Use the Dev-forum, if you don't have access, get it. It is indeed a burden for the people who are trying to hold this mod together to see inactive members who ignore their assigned tasks. We are better of without members than having members who cause us worry and effect our work negatively.
    Also who decided that? A team creator and leader cannot be fired becouse he is actually busy in RL , in Idle or actually busy even becouse I told you that mine was a provisorial idling , and I left the direction to Kage openly ...for the period I wasn't there to actively partecipate......
    been fired... and without even beeing notified? Or this is actually a mistake , wich I hope so , Or I have really have something to be upset of ...And most of all I have never abandoned the project as you all should know ....and I have never fired anyone even if he was not active or not producing anything ...
    Last edited by PROMETHEUS ts; May 10, 2006 at 06:22 PM.

------CONAN TRAILER--------
    RomeII Realistic Heights mod
    Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    2005-2006 Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.
    actually modding skyrim [/SIZE]

You're taking this the wrong way, this is a list of active members for the sake of reference, not a credit list. But since you are such a front-figure for this mod I had to make a few extra notes about you even if you at the time were inactive and otherwise engaged.

When the mod is finished we will write the full credits.

Yes Tomte is right.This is not credit list but a list that says who is doing and what.You have been on a break for about 3 months.So i pretty much have been the active team leader trying to keep this mod alive with huge help from Tomte and the couple other team members left.Am i wrong here Prom?Like i sayed at the start of my post this is not the credit list. To me its the same whether im credited as the coffee maker of this mod in the credit splash screen.I just want this project done.

Default Re: Ran no Jidai Team-list and mission statement

I have edited the first post of this ancient thread to show the current team of the mod.

Updated with two new members. Gaddis and Seijitai. Gaddis will be working on traits and ancillaries and Seijitai will be the teamīs PR guy in order to release more resources to other things.Wellcome guys!

Seijitai's Avatar Biarchus

Thanks Boss, will do my best !

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast