Thread: same age

Default same age

i got a problem. i started my first campaign in the ren era. i did a couple of turns and decided to start at an earlier age. everytime i try to play one of those ages, however, it just keeps bringing me back to 1310 campaign. am i just stupid or is this a known problem?

Default Re: same age

ok Best guess

Your clicking Grand Campaign put the letter you want for the age you want after you start the game (E.g D = Darkage) then go to CUSTOM CAMPAIGN an select it there Grand Campaign is always Late ERA

so the answer is that i am stupid . thanks for the help.

No problem

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Stupid is eventually, if all answers to those questions are available in stickied threads, but aren't used by the players
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Kracker Jack'D View Post
    so the answer is that i am stupid . thanks for the help.
    :hmmm:If you learned from the answer you are not.
    If you didn't learn ; well.....

Gtx