Thread: need some help with rome

Arn's Avatar Sponge worthy

Default need some help with rome

Does anyone know how to lower the revolt chanse in my settlements? I'm playing as macedonia and I've conquerd greace, poland, germania and parts of italy. and I'm pretty sick of having 5 riots every month, every province got about 8% revolt chanse

Does anyone know how to lower it?

and yes, I'm playing eu: rome
    I made a lot of music for RS II, and that is very awesome because RS II is a very awesome mod!

Default Re: need some help with rome

Whats your stability at? Each negative stability point adds 2 to revolt risk (-3 is 6 revolt risk), and each point in positive stability removes one from it (+3 is -3 revolt risk i.e. negative is bad, real bad).

Arn's Avatar Sponge worthy

+3:hmmm:
    I made a lot of music for RS II, and that is very awesome because RS II is a very awesome mod!

Freddie's Avatar The Voice of Reason
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Arn View Post
    Does anyone know how to lower the revolt chanse in my settlements? I'm playing as macedonia and I've conquerd greace, poland, germania and parts of italy. and I'm pretty sick of having 5 riots every month, every province got about 8% revolt chanse

Does anyone know how to lower it?

and yes, I'm playing eu: rome

There revolting because their unhappy with you.

When you conquer a new settlement destroy all the religious buildings and replace them with your own, also destroy things like Taverns and any other buildings that have a negative effect of happiness.

Exterminating population of a large town or city is a sure way to reduce the chances of a revolt (and squalor) along with a strong garrison and preferably a good leader.

Sorry I thought you were talking about RTW.