Thread: I need hlep! I have virus in my PC!

my computer have virus. i been use the Norton antivirus 2005 and AD-aware 6.0 and my CPU still is on 100%. i don't know what should i do now. i don't want install the window again. please help me. :sad :sad :sad

Thank you

No, that isn't a banana

how was it detected? does it have a name? more details.

what kind of virus is it, and if its te kind that runs in backround, use task manager to try and close it

the virus is call ntwx.dll adware.cwsiefeats, don't know what the hell it is. I delete it but my CPU still are 100% what should do now

the virus is call ntwx.dll adware.cwsiefeats, don't know what the hell it is. I delete it but my CPU still are 100% what should do now

I manage to get a nasty virus every month or two ... in fact, I think I have one now. :whistle

If you told it to End Process and made sure you turned it off so that it doesn&#39;t load up automatically when your computer starts, and it does nothing, you /may/ have to open up regedit and pray. :><

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

Try this link: http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcen...cwsiefeats.html

That should help you get rid of it. If you dont have Norton or McAfee, delete the files and registry keys that are listed there.

i have norton 2005. it did delete the virus but my CPU still run at 100%.

run in safe mode, then scan for virus

Originally posted by jlin12345us@Mar 8 2005, 07:16 PM
    i have norton 2005. it did delete the virus but my CPU still run at 100%.
    By any chance you are using windows 2000 sp 3 or lower on a pentium 4 with hyper threading?