Thread: (Profile) B. Ward's Profile (M2:TW)

B. Ward's Avatar ★★★★ RockNRolla ★★★★

Default (Profile) B. Ward's Profile (M2:TW)

Name

• B. Ward

What I Do

• Advanced Campaign Mapping; Creation & Editing
    • Advanced Texturing & Re-texturing
    • Mesh Editing & Creation
    • Campaign Scripting
    • Text File Editing
    • 2d Artwork; Ingame & Promotional
    • Audio; Creation & Editing
    • Answer Questions & Give Suggestions

What I Don't & Won't Do

• Your work for you...plain and simple. None of us were born knowing how to modify. Their are plenty of tutorials and guides available for any of us to learn. Only your own frustration and lack of determination will keep you from learning the skills and acquiring the knowledge you need. If you're not willing to help yourself, then why should I?
    • Video; Editing & Creation (as of right now)

Projects

Additional Information

• I'm available to answer questions via private message, but will refer you to applicable tutorials and guides. Remember search is your friend and it does help. I am constantly releasing templates to help modding easier for novice and veteran modders alike. Download them and put them to use. Anything I release can be used with proper permission and credit given. Happy Modding.

Last edited by B. Ward; September 18, 2008 at 09:01 AM.

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Default Re: B. Ward's Profile (M2:TW)

Could you do a little promotionary and concept artwork for my mod? (see my sig)

I need some concept artwork done for some units, for advertising and later unit development.

PM me if interested, please.

Thanks

Oh, and happy birthday!
    Last edited by Copperknickers II; September 21, 2008 at 10:20 AM.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

Wartotalworldguy's Avatar Ordinarius

hey we could use your help in our mod especially texturing the units and in the text file
    come see our thread and pm if interested dude.

See ya and Happy Birthday!!!!

B ward my hat is off too you! you have are one the most expirienced and Longest active mtw2 proponents ( others have just fallen off the radar!)

Hey,I'd like to hire you for my mod,it''s called Ancient World Realism,and I need Audio,3D and Mapper.Can you do anything...?