Thread: In Nomine 3.1 Update is out!!

Default In Nomine 3.1 Update is out!!

In case TWC In Nomine fans don't check in often over at the Paradox forums. Johan from Paradox has posted the 3.1 patch for In Nomine a little while ago.

Look here for the 3.1 update/release notes thread.

Looks like one hell of a patch.

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Default Re: In Nomine 3.1 Update is out!!

woah, whoops, didn't notice you made a thread for the same thing 9 hours before me.
    I posted the changelog in mine which can be seen here...http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=193068

Default Re: In Nomine 3.1 Update is out!!

Quote Originally Posted by John I Tzimisces View Post
    woah, whoops, didn't notice you made a thread for the same thing 9 hours before me.
    No biggie. Perhaps a friendly neighborhood moderator will come along and merge the 2 threads.

So what do the TWC In Nomine fans think about this patch? So far it seems like an excellent patch to me. The only rather "screwy" thing I've come across so far... Is the Reconquista mission when
    playing as Castille. It appears it doesn't end when you've conquered the heathen Moors. Apparantly you also have to take out Portugal, Aragon, and perhaps even Navarre (not sure about this yet though). Surely this isn't how it was intended. Strikes me as a bug. The policy slider events are also pretty cool. Though it seems most of them impact you in a negative way. Works for me though. Keeps things interesting and certainly makes you think twice before moving that little sucker. So far so good though...