Thread: Mercenaries

Default Mercenaries

Hi there

I just downloaded the mod yesterday - played for an hour - v v v v impressed. The mod feels very authentic.

Right, couple of questions:
    1. Are the dismounted milities/seigneurss always at 40 men per unit? Is this an error? (Having just watched them hack to pieces rebels on sardinia am not complaining but it does seem a low number compared to vanilla and other mods)

2. Is there a list of available mercenaries - where and when for the mod. Have just discovered 'Sardi' ones BTW. V Interesting.

3. Are there details of the 'early era events'?

Cheers
    Sharrow
    The Devshirme
    On the night the scarlet horsemen took him away - from all that he knew and all he might have known - the moon waxed full in Scorpio, sign of his birth, and as if by the hand of God its incandescence split the alpine valley sheer into that which was dark and that which was light, and the light lit the path of devils to his door.

Default Re: Mercenaries

for the the first i can't answer you because i modded the unit to big 250 ones.
    The mercenaries you can check in the file :descr_mercenaries.txt located at normaly :
    in your game dir of MDTWII(depends of instalation at :SicilianVespers\data\world\maps\campaign\custom\SicilianVespers_Renaissance

hope that helped a bit

Default Re: Mercenaries

Cheers

Will check that file out.

Sharrow
    The Devshirme
    On the night the scarlet horsemen took him away - from all that he knew and all he might have known - the moon waxed full in Scorpio, sign of his birth, and as if by the hand of God its incandescence split the alpine valley sheer into that which was dark and that which was light, and the light lit the path of devils to his door.