Thread: BBB compatible?

Laetus

Default BBB compatible?

Sir, may we install BBB with this? I would like to know because I think your AI is one of best out there and BBB is also a great way to further enhance the roleplaying element. Thanks.

GrandViZ's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: BBB compatible?

Yes, ofc you can.
    Creator of the Ultimate AI
    Co-Author of Broken Crescent

Under the Patronage of Trajan

Laetus

Ok, Thanks for the answer.

I'd really like these two mods to work together, as well. Unfortunately, there's some files that need to be overwritten to unpack BBB with UAI.

I've tried just overwriting them with BBB files, but the game just ctd's after a certain amount of turns (unsurprisingly).

Does anyone know a safe way to use BBB with UAI? I don't really care for all the frills if I can just get the AI to be more competent in conjunction with BBB.

Seriously, can someone help me get the latest versions of these two mods to work simultaneously?

These are my two favorite mods but I can't get them to work stably together. I think the problem is that there are some files in BBB that alter AI, but I'm not very knowledgeable about the file structure to figure out which ones not to overwrite or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by SoupLLJK View Post
    Seriously, can someone help me get the latest versions of these two mods to work simultaneously?

These are my two favorite mods but I can't get them to work stably together. I think the problem is that there are some files in BBB that alter AI, but I'm not very knowledgeable about the file structure to figure out which ones not to overwrite or whatever.
    I recommend using XBAI and XCAI with BBB, as that is what I use. And those AI's pull off some great tricks.

That help ya?

BBB does not alter any AI files, only the VnV and the Ancillaries with graphics.
    Last edited by dearmad; March 09, 2009 at 11:49 PM.

Ebullient Princesses! Titles! Bloodlines! Bastard Traitors!
    So much fun in one little BBB package! Get yours today!

Hello, friends,

I've tried to play BBB&UAI1.6 mods simulataneusly.
    Actually I did the following:
    1) Installed UAI1.6
    2) copied the BBB files to UltimateAI folder with overwritting

The problem is that started to play for Denmark at the very beginning
    I got my king with only 1 star to Command skill, while the traits should give him at least 5.

Can you help me to run those mods properly without such problems?

Thanks in advance,
    Sergey