Thread: Dear Team.

Default Dear Team.

I would like to thank you all for making such an amazing mods. I have tried half a dozen of them, and I think this is the most balanced, well done, glitch free, fun, and just well done mod. I love all the little details you put into everything, and would like to give you all a pat on the back. I've been playing this mod for two weeks straight, and am enjoying it so much. Thank you!

I have only one question. I started in the early period. Does the game change when time goes by, when I go further, will I get new units, or is it just one time period units?

Default Re: Dear Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovanicus View Post
    I would like to thank you all for making such an amazing mods. I have tried half a dozen of them, and I think this is the most balanced, well done, glitch free, fun, and just well done mod. I love all the little details you put into everything, and would like to give you all a pat on the back. I've been playing this mod for two weeks straight, and am enjoying it so much. Thank you!

I have only one question. I started in the early period. Does the game change when time goes by, when I go further, will I get new units, or is it just one time period units?
    Thank you

Yes, new units, and armor will become available (and unavailable) as you get further into the campaign.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

Oh wow! So even when I load an earlier period your game changes to the next one I assume? Great! Scotland shall conquer the world! ^_^

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

until the Turks get all thier units and conquer half the map

Well, I'm kicking Turkish butt in my HRE campaign. Took Jerusalem, Akka, Damascus and that other town north of Akka (name escapes me) and the Turks launched a jihad against Damascus and I beat off all of their attacks. Now, to turn my attention to Poland!

I love the little details also, like creating the crusader states, all the various types of units (which really make your armies look medieval because of the lack of uniformity), etc. A great, great mod.

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

well in the Renasance (cant spell it) era the Turks (ottomans) slaughter everything in thier path

I don't think the turks will be a problem for me. I consider myself an excellent tactican commander. I can take on some armies 3x my size. But I'm so glad you all agree this mod is excellent. I started in the dark ages, and my scotland controls scotland, ireland, wales, and northern poland, and soon the viking homelands. I'm so shocked this mod has so little clicks. Stainless steel, deus lo vault, the long road, they have NOTHING on this mod. I've been playing this game since the day came out, and let us all cheer for this mod! For our respective countries!

One thing I have realized during play was that I had an uprising, and I could move them just a wee bit, so I dragged them off to the perfectly named death boats for pirates to hit.. did I exploit a glitch since I assume you can't completly limit there movement? I don't know if thats a bad thing for me, since scotland will have it's first danish king!

Quote Originally Posted by Jovanicus View Post
    One thing I have realized during play was that I had an uprising, and I could move them just a wee bit, so I dragged them off to the perfectly named death boats for pirates to hit.. did I exploit a glitch since I assume you can't completly limit there movement? I don't know if thats a bad thing for me, since scotland will have it's first danish king!
    I usually pack them off to some fort, and wait for the King to die. They may come back after he's gone.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

Speaking of this my danish guy who married into the family just became king.. and the entire family tree has been wiped out except for him... when you click on the family tree screen it shows the dead people of the first danish king... a glitch perhaps?