Thread: Photographs - Screensavers

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Photographs - Screensavers

I spend alot of time fooling around with my new digital SLR. Since there are no film restrictions, I can snap away to my hearts content. I still have my old film SLR, but the difference is like that between a muzzleloader and a M1 carbine.

I am considering putting together a calander, mostly based on some of the sunrise/sunset pictures here around the airport.

Heres a few examples; comments welcome;

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Ducenarius

Default Re: Photographs - Screensavers

They are great! Number three is the best- at least for me. Firs and second photo are beautiful but they have a little too intense colours for my taste. Fourth could be much better without that plane. They remind me somewhat of Pat Metheny`s album covers.

Default Re: Photographs - Screensavers

very nice! welcome to the world of digital DSLRs The first two feel a little underexposed, but they're still good. If your camera has auto bracketing, you might want to look into HDR, it's VERY rewarding.