Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What if Russia invaded Ukraine?

Pious Agnost's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: What if Russia invaded Ukraine?

Quote Originally Posted by invictus View Post
    Just to answer the original question here. I would not care, hell id support it. Id rather have Russia be strong enough to stand up to the USA, than have the USA thinking they can tell anyone and everyone what to do. -Leon
    P.S.
    Im american.
    It is so much easier to let other people write points then agree with them, maybe not Ukraine, but I reckon places like Mongolia, _____stan, and former S.U. members that aren't doing so well

Andrew87's Avatar Biarchus

So, invictus, let me see if I understand, you would support an invasion of Ukraine(a democratic country) just so that Russia can gather strenght and influence(how?) to stand up to the USA.

So essentially you'd be ok with civilian deaths, cities destroyed, etc... as long as Russia will counter-balance USA on the geopolitical stage?(cold war 2.0)...or

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    you could just elect a better president

Ukraine is a democratic country? That's news to me. To call Yushenko a democratic leader is utter insanity. I'm all for Ukraine and Russia joining together - after all we are all the same people. If that fails, Ukraine, give Crimea back to Russia.

Philos Sophos's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by FirstManOnTheMoon View Post
    Ukraine is a democratic country? That's news to me. To call Yushenko a democratic leader is utter insanity. I'm all for Ukraine and Russia joining together - after all we are all the same people. If that fails, Ukraine, give Crimea back to Russia.
    Joining together...Soviet Union re-made?

O Sancta Simplicitas!

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of God View Post
    Joining together...Soviet Union re-made?
    Is EU a Soviet Union? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by HailThor View Post
    Is EU a Soviet Union? Damn.
    Uh...um...are you mad or something?I said the thingy about Ukraine and Russia joining together...not about the EU

:wstupid:

O Sancta Simplicitas!

Uh...um...are you mad or something?I said the thingy about Ukraine and Russia joining together...not about the EU

:wstupid:
    *Sigh*. Just because former Soviet republics want to join, doesn't mean that they want to become Soviet Union again. Just like western and eastern Germany joining together, doesn't mean they want to recreate Thrid Reich.

Darsh's Avatar Maréchal de l'Empire

We will use our black hole bombs thanks to the LHC.

Légion étrangère : « Honneur et Fidélité »

*Sigh*. Just because former Soviet republics want to join, doesn't mean that they want to become Soviet Union again. Just like western and eastern Germany joining together, doesn't mean they want to recreate Thrid Reich.
    But the Ukrainians dont want to join Russia,neither do the Belorussians or anyone else...their leaders who are pro-kremlin want to join...

O Sancta Simplicitas!

But the Ukrainians dont want to join Russia,neither do the Belorussians or anyone else...their leaders who are pro-kremlin want to join...

Yushenko is pro-Kremlin??? Maybe Bush and McKain are pro-Kremlin as well? We just don't know that yet?

Yushenko is pro-Kremlin??? Maybe Bush and McKain are pro-Kremlin as well? We just don't know that yet?
    Wtf,Yuschenko is not Pro-Kremlin...sorry if you didn't understand me.

Ukraine wanted to join because it's former president,the puppet of Russia wanted to.Yuschenko is Pro-US so he doesn't.In Belarus,it's Lukashenko who want's to join Russia.That what I meant.

O Sancta Simplicitas!

Wtf,Yuschenko is not Pro-Kremlin...sorry if you didn't understand me.

Ukraine wanted to join because it's former president,the puppet of Russia wanted to.Yuschenko is Pro-US so he doesn't.In Belarus,it's Lukashenko who want's to join Russia.That what I meant.
    So? Yushenko is just a US puppet. However, most of ukranians do not like him, as polls show. He promised a lot of stuff 4 years ago, and got elected. But now everything is even worse, so most of people would vote for Timoshenko (current prime-minister). You can't call her Russian puppet, because she took part in "orange revolution". And Lukashenko is not puppet as well, he just knows what is best for his country.
    Russia is a democratic apitalist country now. Some retarded people just can't live with it, and still see the "spectre of communism".

So? Yushenko is just a US puppet. However, most of ukranians do not like him, as polls show. He promised a lot of stuff 4 years ago, and got elected. But now everything is even worse, so most of people would vote for Timoshenko (current prime-minister). You can't call her Russian puppet, because she took part in "orange revolution". And Lukashenko is not puppet as well, he just knows what is best for his country.
    Russia is a democratic apitalist country now. Some retarded people just can't live with it, and still see the "spectre of communism".
    Oh well then,Lukashenko is a dictator.He opresses the oposition.

And I'l say one thing.To the people of Caucasian nations.

Russian puppet=bad
    U.S puppet=good
    U.S puppet after a few years=bad
    Russian puppet then=good

That kinda sucks

O Sancta Simplicitas!

Oh well then,Lukashenko is a dictator.He opresses the oposition.
    No he doesn't. Unless you provide proof. BTW judging by the actions of their opposition (terrorist bombings in malls) no wonder he put some of them in jail.

And I'l say one thing.To the people of Caucasian nations.

Russian puppet=bad
    U.S puppet=good
    U.S puppet after a few years=bad
    Russian puppet then=good

That kinda sucks
    Basically its benefitial for post-soviet countries to be pro Russian. Russia would provide them with tons of resources, products, etc. All US does is install puppet regime, pay local oligarchs to control population with iron fist and thats it. No wonder Georgians tried to rebel against Saakashvili after he rigged elections.
    BTW Estonia supported Russian White Army in Civil War. Why do they hate us so much now?

No he doesn't. Unless you provide proof. BTW judging by the actions of their opposition (terrorist bombings in malls) no wonder he put some of them in jail.

Basically its benefitial for post-soviet countries to be pro Russian. Russia would provide them with tons of resources, products, etc. All US does is install puppet regime, pay local oligarchs to control population with iron fist and thats it. No wonder Georgians tried to rebel against Saakashvili after he rigged elections.
    BTW Estonia supported Russian White Army in Civil War. Why do they hate us so much now?
    HailThor...I will not debate with you anymore...please educate yourself more...debate with someone else who has time to post the 2000 post against you,like sunlight.Thank you.

O Sancta Simplicitas!

HailThor...I will not debate with you anymore...please educate yourself more...debate with someone else who has time to post the 2000 post against you,like sunlight.Thank you.
    Well, judging by the lack of any sense in your posts, I'm not losing much anyway.

Well, judging by the lack of any sense in your posts, I'm not losing much anyway.
    Uh...you said that Lukashenko is not a dictator and that the Belarussian oposition uses terrorism...how brainwashed can you be?

O Sancta Simplicitas!

Uh...you said that Lukashenko is not a dictator and that the Belarussian oposition uses terrorism...how brainwashed can you be?
    Well, they blew up bombs in malls. If its not terrorism, than what? And Lukashenko is not a dictator.

Uh...HailThor,do you live in fairyland or something?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus#References -is this all a lie?

O Sancta Simplicitas!

Uh...HailThor,do you live in fairyland or something?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus#References -is this all a lie?
    If Belarus is such an evil dictatorship, than why is its economy growing and lifestyle of people constantly improving?