Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New models for mailed knights

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

Default New models for mailed knights

Updated October 6, 2008

This will simply replace the mailed knights model with the one shown below. I have added a helmet and exchanged the lance with one that is somewhat more accurate for a knight in the high middle ages. The upgrade model (not shown) has only had the lance replaced.

Note: This mod only changes the model for the mailed knight and ug1. The skins are not changed. The model will use whatever skin you are presently using for mailed knights.

Download here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2096
    Last edited by Lord Condormanius; October 06, 2008 at 12:11 PM.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: New models for mailed knights

Excellent update,like them much better than the models i have seen in a few other places that feature what look to be football helmets of a colour coded variety.

I'm doing a little bit more work on these. The next version will have lances that are a little bit thicker and 3 more helmet variations.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

Excellent changes I hope you can update further with a better model for feudal-chivalric knights' lance

Quote Originally Posted by Takavor Levon View Post
    Excellent changes I hope you can update further with a better model for feudal-chivalric knights' lance
    I plan on eventually redoing all of the early knights for my "Dawn of Kingdoms" mod. Any lance that that has a vamplate on it will be replaced on units that are available before the 14the century.

-John G. Hartung

yeah nice work as always Lc

much better!
    The odd mashed heads of the mailed knights in the mod I play always bothered me.

cheers
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

THERA:REDUX

Click here:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux

any progress on dawn of kindoms?

Quote Originally Posted by Giovi View Post
    any progress on dawn of kindoms?
    I've been working on it when I can. The problem is that I have no help at all, so I am the only one working in it. Unfortunately, unless I get some help, it is going to be a little while. Furthermore, if it isn't finished soon, I have a feeling that it will never be finished because my wife is giving birth in a few months. Having a child will take up a lot more of my time.

...so cross your fingers...

-John G. Hartung

romy's Avatar Semisalis

just to say congratulations to you for having soon a child!That's one of the nicest things which can happens in our life.Am I right..?
    btw:I've seen the work on your mod and I just love it..But I can't mod or anything(just some files) and I don't have the time...Sorry , and I cross myfingers for you find someone who can help you in the making of this promised mod!

ps:Sorry for my english...
    Last edited by romy; September 27, 2008 at 01:22 PM.

Updated models. Lance is thicker and noseguard added to some helmet variations. See new pics in first post.

-John G. Hartung

Nice work could I use it in my mod the credit for it will go to you of course.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartansAvenged View Post
    Nice work could I use it in my mod the credit for it will go to you of course.
    Of course. Any of my minor releases, like this one, may be used without permission as long as credit is given. I guess I forgot to put that in the readme...if I even included a readme.

-John G. Hartung

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Condormanius View Post
    Of course. Any of my minor releases, like this one, may be used without permission as long as credit is given. I guess I forgot to put that in the readme...if I even included a readme.
    You most likley have a readme but I haven't download it yet and thank alot no doubt I would like to use more of your great mods + rep.

Good job!
    MURDERER ISRAEL!!!

Ulan fakirler milletten para isteyip durmayın.Neyse ben verem hepsini...

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

May I use this model too (for Europe TW)?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinople View Post
    May I use this model too (for Europe TW)?

Thanks
    Yes, of course.

-John G. Hartung

Any progres with the models for Hiridia Condomanius?

Quote Originally Posted by Revan Shan View Post
    Any progres with the models for Hiridia Condomanius?
    It's Condormanius and this thread is for the purpose of discussing these mailed knights models.

-John G. Hartung

Yes, sorry. I sent you a PM about a week aro two ago asking about them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast