Thread: new songs for dummies

Default new songs for dummies

Hey everyone! I'm completely ignorant on modding anything more than unlocking factions. CAnanyone tell me how to insert your own songs inside the game?

I'm playing that ornamentum viking mod, and wished to listen to Man'o'War (epic heavy metal band, with songs about Thor, odin and all the crap) during the battles. Is it possible or it's too complex for me?

If it is, is it possible that some of you modding geniuses can make it? I'm sure it porbably isn't really too time-taking...(can be any of their songs, they are all good...as long as has as many as possible so it doesn't get too repetitive)

sorry if it's in the wrong place
    Last edited by xzyx; September 10, 2008 at 03:18 PM.

Default new songs for dummies

Hey everyone! I'm completely ignorant on modding anything more than unlocking factions. CAnanyone tell me how to insert your own songs inside the game?

I'm playing that ornamentum viking mod, and wished to listen to Man'o'War (epic heavy metal band, with songs about Thor, odin and all the crap) during the battles. Is it possible or it's too complex for me?

If it is, is it possible that some of you modding geniuses can make it? I'm sure it porbably isn't really too time-taking...(can be any of their songs, they are all good...as long as has as many as possible so it doesn't get too repetitive)

Default Re: new songs for dummies

Quote Originally Posted by xzyx View Post

go here

Default Re: new songs for dummies

this question on modding music as been answered here.