Thread: I have a problem with this(i have a pic)

Laetus

Default I have a problem with this(i have a pic)

I have a problem like this pic. What i should do?? Thankyou for this great mod

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I have a problem with this(i have a pic)

Hmm, something must have gone wrong with your install, all I can suggest is removing it and trying again. If the same problem persists try downloading the mod again..That msg is definitely not a problem with the mod as no one else has reported it..

Laetus

I try all i remove and install again but it's not work.then i try to dpwnload mod again but it's still like same.i open BI and i see end of days movie but the game is BI.i can play lycan rising no problem but this no icon and i make my icon "C:\program files\activision\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-BI.exe" -mod:bi/eod -show_err
    and it's like same Thankyou

EOD:I unlike Lycan Rising requires you to do a manual copy of the BI folder into the BI/eod folder before using the installer - I'd guess that you might have missed that stage if you're used to Lycan Rising which is more automated...

could you double check the EOD install instructions and go through process again, making sure you copy the BI contents into the lower folder before installing the mod?