Thread: Questions

Default Questions

- How can I enable assassination/spying movies?

- Where is the option to make the Mongols dead until resurrected?

Oh and another, which is not related to this mod but to the game in general. Is there any way to avoid gangbangs? As Milan, my intention was to behave peacefully as a trader nation BUT I was attacked by Germany, Sicily, the Almoravids, the Byzantine Empire, Venice, Poland, France and the KoJ! Remarkably, I have never started a war (except crusades) and yet I still have a dubious reputation and this ridiculous amount of conflicts. I'm still doing all right but having to fight 5 major battles per turn is a killer.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Therion; September 07, 2008 at 01:22 AM.

★Bandiera Rossa☭'s Avatar The Red Menace

Default Re: Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Therion View Post
    - How can I enable assassination/spying movies?

- Where is the option to make the Mongols dead until resurrected?

Oh and another, which is not related to this mod but to the game in general. Is there any way to avoid gangbangs? As Milan, my intention was to behave peacefully as a trader nation BUT I was attacked by Germany, Sicily, the Almoravids, the Byzantine Empire, Venice, Poland, France and the KoJ! Remarkably, I have never started a war (except crusades) and yet I still have a dubious reputation and this ridiculous amount of conflicts. I'm still doing all right but having to fight 5 major battles per turn is a killer.

Thanks.
    For the movies I believe you copy the files from the vanilla game. As for the attacks you could try giving away free tributes.

If I have Kingdoms installed will this Mod work??
    TIME TO DIE!!!! Proud Son of Viking Prince

Urm.. yes?

I have another question, I've played this mod before kingdom came out and I liked it alot the only thing that bothered me quite a bit is when the Mongol event happened, all the turns now tooked like 5 min. because of the Mongols they had like 20 armies wondering around on the map. Is it still the case with the newer version???

Thx
    TIME TO DIE!!!! Proud Son of Viking Prince

★Bandiera Rossa☭'s Avatar The Red Menace

Yes rebel there are still issues with mongols. There is an optional thing so they wont do it tho.