Thread: French vs British - movie

Indefinitely Banned

Default French vs British - movie

Default Re: French vs British - movie

Lol, the british aint doing anything... And the officer is being carried away by a soldier, lol!
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by jakobh94 View Post
    Lol, the british aint doing anything... And the officer is being carried away by a soldier, lol!
    Yeah!!!

Salvo's Avatar Maréchal de l'Empire

Maybe they had no ammo

Nah I think they just wanted to scare of the enemmy, making them think that they wont retreat even if they got killed.
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

"Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Salvo's Avatar Maréchal de l'Empire

And maybe the film director didn't know anythink about tactic?

Haha, i doubt that

This movie is funny!

The British don't look like they care even though they'r getting shot to pieces. .

BritPatriot1815's Avatar Ducenarius
    The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland

At the end there's a volley and yells from a charge so i think that the British advanced to close range, fired, and charged. You mustn't forget that the Bitish were and are very well disciplined soldiers and as for the soldier carring the officer away from the battle is worthy of a Victoria Cross so i don't know why jakobh94 finds it amusing.

The Frogs are the un-interesting ones just standing there and shooting to me the British are the best in it
    How far will I go for Rome? At least to the end of the street, I hate walking

At 2.49 the two are engaged in melee so it's impossible to know how it turned out. The British were badly depleted though.
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

-Emile Cammaerts' book The Laughing Prophets (1937)

Under the patronage of Nihil. So there.

Mmmmmmm.... i like looking on dieding britons, nice movie :]

Quote Originally Posted by BritPatriot1815 View Post
    At the end there's a volley and yells from a charge so i think that the British advanced to close range, fired, and charged. You mustn't forget that the Bitish were and are very well disciplined soldiers and as for the soldier carring the officer away from the battle is worthy of a Victoria Cross so i don't know why jakobh94 finds it amusing.

The Frogs are the un-interesting ones just standing there and shooting to me the British are the best in it
    Yeah... Well the British are well known to have eye problem (lol) so thats why they must fire at close range. Or maybe they are just doing that for not wasting any ammo and aim more precisely (as Carl XII in sweden ordered his men to do)
    And i found it amusing because it looks more that he wants to get out then rescuing the Officer.

ps. When i found things amusing, let me found them amusing and dont come with an explination