Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Eldorien88's Avatar Miles

Default Re: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

@AntoniusII and team
    Thank you very much for permission!
    "For Our Part.. We Dreamed of Something Great.."

Jedi Knight's Avatar Civis

Default Re: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Hi, i'm making a submod for KGCM. Can i get permission to use and edit your units for my submod?

I'm not a modder and because of that don't own a mod. My only question is: is it possible to add your roster to the chivalry 2 mod? If so can it also be from other mods like the hungarian, bulgarian, ... mods. For the rest it is one of the best mods out of here (almost as good as AUH if it ever comes out ).

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Knight View Post
    Hi, i'm making a submod for KGCM. Can i get permission to use and edit your units for my submod?
    Permision given.
    AnthoniusII
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Polycarpe's Avatar Back into action!

Hi Anthonius, may I have the permission to use CBUR units as base for creation of new units in Akthross Total War? One of this mod's faction is very similar to the Roman Empire so I was thinking that it would be a great improvement to work with CBUR.

Regards.

Afcourse but we lost the main folder because it was hosted in Megaupload.
    But you can find the roster in SS (remember LacA's units are not property of CBUR though).
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Afcourse but we lost the main folder because it was hosted in Megaupload.
    But you can find the roster in SS (remember LacA's units are not property of CBUR though).
    Dang, megaupload shut down causes alot of troubles.
    Thank you, will try to find back my SS files.

Hi Anthonius, I want to ask again permission but this time is for another project that I'm working on (will be revealed when I feel it's ready).

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Polycarpe View Post
    Hi Anthonius, I want to ask again permission but this time is for another project that I'm working on (will be revealed when I feel it's ready).

Regards.
    Sure.

Hey Gents I've gone and made the ultimate mistake, I did a research project on the byzantine army for my crusades class. Now I find myself desiring a Nikephorean style army to play and I can't find any released mods that have them. So is it possible to get my hands on the resource files for the Nikephorean army to implement myself?

Dear AnthoniusII, i would have sent a PM but you specified to not to do so, so i will just write this here.

I would like to ask permission to use these units for Westeros Total War, I would like to skin these units to suit our fantasy setting mod and maybe use some of these units for our Dorne faction. of course if we do use these units, full credits to this resource and your team will be made clear in our credits section.

Thank you
    Toho
    edit: I tried to find the download link but was unsuccessful, I found this link however but i am unsure if this really is the file shown in the OP post.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=190132
    Last edited by Toho; May 03, 2012 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Dear AnthoniusII, i would have sent a PM but you specified to not to do so, so i will just write this here.

I would like to ask permission to use these units for Westeros Total War, I would like to skin these units to suit our fantasy setting mod and maybe use some of these units for our Dorne faction. of course if we do use these units, full credits to this resource and your team will be made clear in our credits section.

Thank you
    Toho
    edit: I tried to find the download link but was unsuccessful, I found this link however but i am unsure if this really is the file shown in the OP post.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=190132
    Basileia Ton Romaeon is a submod for Stainless Steel 6.1.
    But if you download it via the filefront (alternative link) you can have the units and their textures.

sweet, yea i downloaded that, I have yet to integrate into a game to see the models but what i noticed is almost none of the model names match the unit names found in the Thematic Army preview. I was wondering if these two Byzantine projects are two completely different ones, as one is being used in your great conflicts (cant wait for that one).
    oh and do I have permission then?

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    sweet, yea i downloaded that, I have yet to integrate into a game to see the models but what i noticed is almost none of the model names match the unit names found in the Thematic Army preview. I was wondering if these two Byzantine projects are two completely different ones, as one is being used in your great conflicts (cant wait for that one).
    oh and do I have permission then?
    Yes despite common names for many units they are entirely diferent projects.
    Nikephorean Roster wont be available before TGC release i am afraid exept in couple cases. Those that helped us a lot will recieve it and those that will donate material/help of anykind to TGC mod.
    After the TGC release the permision form will be the same as the Komnenean one.

I'd like to use some of these units for a new mod I'm working on. Thanks!

Awesome work guys! +rep

I would like to add this to my mod (Name not yet desided), i need new unit roster for Byzantium, because vanilla sucks
    Last edited by Kong Ming; October 25, 2012 at 07:27 AM.

I would like to ask for Permission for our Infracta Mod: "1237: Interregnum"
    We have the Crimea on map. With a region of Empire of Trebizond.
    Can we use for this komnenian Faction the Komnenian Roster? Or doesn´t fit the Komenian Roster in this timeframe ( mod timeframe 1237-?) although its a Komnenos Dynasty there?
    Last edited by Monguntiacum; October 24, 2012 at 12:38 PM.

Hi guys, I already have CBUR on my PC, I had permission for a different mod.

But now I would like permission to use CBUR for a fantasy mod I'm now working on, called Tormented Realms, although its a fantasy mod, there is a Byzantine faction in it and CBUR will be only used for this faction.

Thankyou, danny X

Quote Originally Posted by danny X View Post
    Hi guys, I already have CBUR on my PC, I had permission for a different mod.

But now I would like permission to use CBUR for a fantasy mod I'm now working on, called Tormented Realms, although its a fantasy mod, there is a Byzantine faction in it and CBUR will be only used for this faction.

Thankyou, danny X
    Quote Originally Posted by Monguntiacum View Post
    I would like to ask for Permission for our Infracta Mod: "1237: Interregnum"
    We have the Crimea on map. With a region of Empire of Trebizond.
    Can we use for this komnenian Faction the Komnenian Roster? Or doesn´t fit the Komenian Roster in this timeframe ( mod timeframe 1237-?) although its a Komnenos Dynasty there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kong Ming View Post
    Awesome work guys! +rep

I would like to add this to my mod (Name not yet desided), i need new unit roster for Byzantium, because vanilla sucks
    Permision granded for all!
    Kong Ming & Monguntiacum check your pms.
    AnthoniusII

Thank you. Excellent job CBUR team!