Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Default Re: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Thanks for that good work.I am mod leader of the Anatolian Dynasties mod and we would like to use your work in our mod if you give permission.Here is the link (it is Turkish) ;

http://www.turktotalwar.com/index.php?board=90.0

Permision given.
    AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; November 21, 2010 at 07:19 AM.
    -------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------

Anatolian Principalities
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1798

Default Re: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Can I add your Komnenian units to a small submod I'm working on for Eothese's Expanded Americas mod? I won't use all of them, only some of the stronger units, because that's what the Byzantines lack, and the unit limit has been reached so I'll have to replace units to add these.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by JPHILP! View Post
    Can I add your Komnenian units to a small submod I'm working on for Eothese's Expanded Americas mod? I won't use all of them, only some of the stronger units, because that's what the Byzantines lack, and the unit limit has been reached so I'll have to replace units to add these.
    You have our permision ...Do you need the models as well or you can find them from an other mod ?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    You have our permision ...Do you need the models as well or you can find them from an other mod ?
    I would very much like the models please, as I cannot model myself.

This looks like a great mod, and I would like to use it. However, I'm not a moder in a team doing something big, I'm just polishing up my retrofit mod with some sub mods and I would really like to have this sub mod in there if you would allow it.

gongratulations to the team

Could I ask permision from the team to use the Komnenean Unit Roster to add to my current games. I'm playing Broken Crescent and have finished reading the book on Komnenean army. I don't belong to any modding project, except serving as historical advisor at All Under Heaven Total War.

Quote Originally Posted by JPHILP! View Post
    I would very much like the models please, as I cannot model myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by S6k6l6v View Post
    This looks like a great mod, and I would like to use it. However, I'm not a moder in a team doing something big, I'm just polishing up my retrofit mod with some sub mods and I would really like to have this sub mod in there if you would allow it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuong Vu View Post
    Could I ask permision from the team to use the Komnenean Unit Roster to add to my current games. I'm playing Broken Crescent and have finished reading the book on Komnenean army. I don't belong to any modding project, except serving as historical advisor at All Under Heaven Total War.
    Permision granted to all of you jentlemen.
    Please do not forget CBUR and mainly Ceasar Clivus in your Credits List.
    Expect pm soon.
    AnthoniusII

Quote Originally Posted by comandande View Post
    gongratulations to the team
    Thank you my friend.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Thank you!

Hello,

I am using Regions and Provinces Mod which uses the Komnenean unit roster.

I am having problems with siphonatores generating CTDs each time they are in a battle.CTD happens during loading screen - no matter if campaign- or custom battle.

Now I would like to compare the original files and entries in model_db and EDU as well as all mesh and texture files in order to hopefully find this error.

So file access would be very much appreciated. I would be ok with just all siphonatores-related files. If it is easuer for you I would take the complete roster as well and sort them myself. Its up to you.

Many thanks in advance.

there is a related thread here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...56#post8954756

Best regards

Edit: Problem solved - files no longer necessary - Thanks
    Last edited by Lord Hal; February 11, 2011 at 02:22 PM.

Hi fellas, a question: I'd really like to use the Byzantine Unit Roster, but I can't seem to figure out where to download it? (I'm not a member of any mod project, just for private use.) Have pity, I'm still using those pink units...

Quote Originally Posted by dIRECT0R View Post
    Hi fellas, a question: I'd really like to use the Byzantine Unit Roster, but I can't seem to figure out where to download it? (I'm not a member of any mod project, just for private use.) Have pity, I'm still using those pink units...
    Read my pm.
    Permision granted.
    Good luck with your modding attempt.
    AnthoniusII

Hello, I'm not working with any mod team, just extensively modding my own game. May I use your units?

Great ty! Just a few questions, if I can bother you guys with one more response (warning: one or more of these is going to be a stupid question):
    where can I find the tutorials? Am I going to encounter any problems if I want to use this with the Long Road mod? Does the Komnenoi pack change appearance with armour upgrades?

For some reason I assumed the units would be easy to install (copy/paste or something). I'm not a modder, unfortunately. I guess the question is whether the mod is accessible to ordinary players out there who want to get rid of the (unrealistic and demeaning) pinky uniforms.

If I simply want to install the units in The Long Road (which corresponds perfectly with the Komnenoi period ), what would be the easiest way to do this? Or alternatively, what would be the best tutorial that can explain where to place the unit roster files?

Anyone out there?
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; March 03, 2011 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster Chucknorris III View Post
    Hello, I'm not working with any mod team, just extensively modding my own game. May I use your units?
    Yes you can...
    But you must do it your self...
    See below...
    Quote Originally Posted by dIRECT0R View Post
    Great ty! Just a few questions, if I can bother you guys with one more response (warning: one or more of these is going to be a stupid question):
    where can I find the tutorials? Am I going to encounter any problems if I want to use this with the Long Road mod? Does the Komnenoi pack change appearance with armour upgrades?

For some reason I assumed the units would be easy to install (copy/paste or something). I'm not a modder, unfortunately. I guess the question is whether the mod is accessible to ordinary players out there who want to get rid of the (unrealistic and demeaning) pinky uniforms.

If I simply want to install the units in The Long Road (which corresponds perfectly with the Komnenoi period ), what would be the easiest way to do this? Or alternatively, what would be the best tutorial that can explain where to place the unit roster files?

Anyone out there?
    You can find all tutorial index here.

Polycarpe's Avatar Back into action!

May I have the permission to use the CBUR varangian guard model for BotWM¨http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=432293
    Sorry for the inconvenience Anthonius.

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantium guard View Post
    May I have the permission to use the CBUR varangian guard model for BotWM¨http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=432293
    Sorry for the inconvenience Anthonius.
    You are wellcome.
    Permision granted!
    Good luck with your project!
    AnthoniusII

Polycarpe's Avatar Back into action!

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    You are wellcome.
    Permision granted!
    Good luck with your project!
    AnthoniusII
    Thank you to CBUR team. I've done with Rus-Bey a beautiful Frankeinstein captain for the Norse. Check this out

Torvus's Avatar Campidoctor

I would like to request permission to use and edit CBUR for my mod, Elseworld. The link is below my signature. Thanks for your consideration.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Hello CBUR team,

I'd like to request permission for the use of your unit models/textures/ui in the Murica: Total War mod for Kingdoms. These units are fabulously created and will only enhance the Knew World Productions team's graphical appearance as well as aid our progress. Credits will be given where applicable and any terms or conditions you may have will be followed.

Thank you for your time,
    The Holy Pilgrim