Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Default Re: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    Thats the spirit, always a positive thought

See, he allowed!

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

I ask permission to use this mod for Regions and Provinces mod. Great work. All the credit goes to those that did such a great job.

Permition to Regions and Provinces mod has given...AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; September 26, 2008 at 10:05 AM.

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Thank you.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

12 mods of 11 creators have already received our work to add it in their own works...
    We are honored by their trust...

Thank you all my friends!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    12 mods of 11 creators have already received our work to add it in their own works...
    We are honored by their trust...

Thank you all my friends!

I feel honored to use the perfect work of CBUR!

Thanks!

Romanos IV's Avatar The 120th Article, § 4
    the hell outta here (Athens, European Client State of Greece)

The honour is ours, believe me!
    Under the noble patronage of Jimkatalanos

Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Request to implement the CBURP in "Latinokratia".

PermItion given to "Latinokratia" mod...Ificratis is working in the project already!AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; October 03, 2008 at 05:28 AM.

BLM - ANTIFA - A.C.A.B. - ANARCHY - ANTI-NATIONALISM

Nevada's Avatar Domesticus

I wanted to ask for permission to use the CBUR models in my mod.

It may sound somewhat strange, but I only want the models.

I want to use them in a fantasy-mod.
    The mod's name is "Fall of the Empire" and it plays in the world of the Witcher-Saga by the Polish Author Anrzej Sapkowski. (I'm German, but i like the books)
    I want to use the models for the Empire of Nilfgaard (of course i will have to remove the Christian symbols on their Coats of arms).

The reason is the following: I think the style of the units, this old, traditional but deadly style fits very well for Nilfgaard.

I also would give the units names that fit to the scenario and also adequate descriptions.
    I know that's somewhat unorthodox, but I hope you don't think that this abuses the way you guys wanted to have the models. I hope you see it as a new way your models can be shown.

I'm planning a Preview for late November, and I hope i can say then that I'm allowed to use your models.

Cheers and thanks,
    Nevada

Permision to "Fall of the Empire" mod and his creator Nevada was given! AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; November 09, 2008 at 09:40 AM.

Hello my fellows!
    I reactivate my old project ‘Eastern Europe: Total War’ http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=144354 and would like to invite you to it. Byzantium is one of the most popular factions among medieval2 platform and therefore I would like the players of EE:TW to have the opportunity to play most realistic Byzantium. This is why I’m writing to you – I’m highly interested in using CBUR units in EE:TW. Of course the credits would be given for you! Please let me know shortly what you think about it. Cheers.

Silesian_Noble

Permision to ‘Eastern Europe: Total War’ mod has given! AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; November 15, 2008 at 06:26 AM.

Matthæus's Avatar Knez Bribirski

Hello !

Tzardoms mod would like permission to use CBUR units. However because your units represent Komnenean army and Tsardoms start in year 1345 we cannot use all of them them "as they are". Some minor changes will be necessary to make army composition match situation in mid 14th century (some unit names will be different, weapons change on a few units).

I have sent an PM to AnthoniusII with more details.

Well, in my opinion, Tsardoms deserves total permission!

Quote Originally Posted by matko View Post
    Hello !

Tzardoms mod would like permission to use CBUR units. However because your units represent Komnenean army and Tsardoms start in year 1345 we cannot use all of them them "as they are". Some minor changes will be necessary to make army composition match situation in mid 14th century (some unit names will be different, weapons change on a few units).

I have sent an PM to AnthoniusII with more details.
    Permision given to Tsardoms TW ! AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; November 26, 2008 at 06:59 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Matthæus's Avatar Knez Bribirski

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Permision given to Tsardoms TW ! AnthoniusII
    thank you

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Hi. I come on the behalf of the L'Outremer team, as I am one of the members. May we use your CBUR units? The team havent decided if we will make units ourself or if we will use yours if we get permission. If we decide we want to loan your units, do we have permission? Of course you will be part of the credits

i think this will be cool on L'Outremer....

Nice Swagger! Let's hope we get it
    Messages merged...

Permision has given AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; December 23, 2008 at 10:49 AM.
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

looking great +rep

can I ask for the permison for the Patria Libera?

Permision has given to Patria Libera. AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; December 24, 2008 at 03:50 PM.

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Hi mate.

I'd like to use CBUR (with your permission) for a mod i'm working on.
    Its currently called Glory & Honour (Hope no other mods got that name)
    Its kinda a secret mod at the moment, so i'll PM with more details if you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of the Keys View Post
    Hi mate.

I'd like to use CBUR (with your permission) for a mod i'm working on.
    Its currently called Glory & Honour (Hope no other mods got that name)
    Its kinda a secret mod at the moment, so i'll PM with more details if you don't mind.
    Permision given to Glory & Honour mod...AnthoniusII

Jaguar6's Avatar Campidoctor

This looks like a great project

I was wondering if you would allow me to use CBUR for my mod Praeter Roma, the mod goes from 493 to 774 AD, and I would like to use your units Praeter Roma's late era Roman army. To my knowledge you are still making the units that Praeter Roma would use, but I would like to have your permission now anyways.

Of coarse some units may be changed around, and other units will be added, but you will get credit for all of your work. I would be willing to trade for whatever you want, if we can give it at least

~Jaguar6

The Unfinished Tales submod for Third Age: Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar6 View Post
    This looks like a great project

I was wondering if you would allow me to use CBUR for my mod Praeter Roma, the mod goes from 493 to 774 AD, and I would like to use your units Praeter Roma's late era Roman army. To my knowledge you are still making the units that Praeter Roma would use, but I would like to have your permission now anyways.

Of coarse some units may be changed around, and other units will be added, but you will get credit for all of your work. I would be willing to trade for whatever you want, if we can give it at least

~Jaguar6
    I am afraid that there is not a unit roster for that era ready yet in our project...AnthoniusII

Jaguar6's Avatar Campidoctor

Really? Then why do you have a unit list labeled as Medieval Roman Armies (650-900ad) if you don't plan on making it? I know that it wasn't completed yet, and as I said in my previous post I would like to get your permission before hand, but if you aren't even going to make those units then I guess it won't work...

The Unfinished Tales submod for Third Age: Total War