Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MAP discussion

Default Re: MAP discussion

is it possible that the rebels also be a faction ?

theres no point its easier for them not to be though shadow faction i think is a good idea

Also NikeBGi cant go east sorry i can go North though

Boztorgai_Khan's Avatar Domesticus

Maybe go to east ( Caucasus ) was better.

MOD's: >>> K-MTW2 & EW MOD & BC MOD <<< BoZToRGai KHaN

Official Web Site: http://www.djeak.com/boztorgaikhan/ (Coming Soon..!!!)

Website: http://www.cumankipchaksgroup.com/ (Coming Soon..!!!)

sorry you guys but i cant do mapping any longer i can but i cant get the map how you guys want it also im a newbie in mapping so if i do it it wont be good

gogo t's Avatar BULGARIAN

Quote Originally Posted by Nakharar View Post
    sorry you guys but i cant do mapping any longer i can but i cant get the map how you guys want it also im a newbie in mapping so if i do it it wont be good
    Nakharar, do it the way it is now \like your's\ and we will make the Arabs like horde which will come to Constantinople and will sige it . The Khazars will have to have much more towns so the game will become more balanced

This is perfect
    http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...badquality.gif
    Last edited by gogo t; September 22, 2008 at 04:52 AM.
    MORAL

Ok thanks though it may take some time

Nevada's Avatar Domesticus

So?

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

I think we're looking for a mapper...

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBG View Post
    I think we're looking for a mapper...
    May be we should contact the Nakharar first, and ask him what is situation with the map he begin making?
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

Big Pacha's Avatar Campidoctor

Why don't you change "Slavs" to "Serbia" and "Arabs" (???) to "Turks" (or Ottoman Empire depending on timeframe)? The map is btw.

Another possible (and IMO quite interesting) faction: Wallachia, replacing the "rebels up north. There should be other rebels in remote areas (ex: Bogomils in Bosnia, rebellious greek princes).
    Didi you think of the Duchy of Achaïa, founded during the late period by "latin" crusaders?

Because the mod will starts at 700 AD.
    I think all your suggestions are good only for the latter periods.
    Last edited by alien_t; January 13, 2009 at 08:44 AM. Reason: spelling

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

...or for a late era campaign around 1220 as in Stainless Steel. Could be interesting. Still can't figure what "Arabs" are doing here. If I may, the weaponry shown in the preview (Avars! ) doesn't look like a 700BC gear, but more or less 1100-1200 BC. I could be wrong of course.

Waiting for that v.3 and ready to work on a 1220 campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pacha View Post
    ...or for a late era campaign around 1220 as in Stainless Steel. Could be interesting.
    Yes, it will be very interesting to add Serbs, but we have in v.2 high campaign around 1220 with Latin Empire and don't have capacity to make more changes here.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pacha View Post
    Still can't figure what "Arabs" are doing here. If I may, the weaponry shown in the preview (Avars! ) doesn't look like a 700BC gear, but more or less 1100-1200 BC. I could be wrong of course.

Waiting for that v.3 and ready to work on a 1220 campaign
    "Arabs" in our mod = Arab Caliphate = Umayyad Caliphate - they will appear as horde, because we want to simulate this.
    Regarding the weapons, we think that they're OK for 700-900AD.
    http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6482/avar4lg7.jpg
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6936/avar6cs0.jpg
    http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4225/50053bhp3.jpg
    http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...V3/bunchuk.jpg
    Last edited by alien_t; February 20, 2009 at 07:06 AM.

(Morava) river 505 AD

OK I get it and good idea btw. For the weaponry I was referring tou your skins it seems they carry a lot of very elaborate armor maybe too much for the early ME. But hey appartently yu made your homework so why not juts expecting the mod's release.

May be you are right, but the truth is that we have not many artifacts from that period and we can not recreate the armors with great authenticity.
    We used a lot of osprey's images for Avars, but for Bulgars there isn't many.
    For Byzantines we will rely on our greek friends as far as i know, so expect excellent results.

(Morava) river 505 AD

ok on the map, ive done the base thats it i did heights and ground types but the info got lost, but i dont think i will carry on as time is limited

I like the way this goes keep up on the map!

I strongly suggest "The Ummayad Caliphate" instead of "Arabs". If you can include some Armenian rebels in central Anatolia (Kappadokia)... just an idea.

Concerning armors and weaponry I guess the first troops to be recruited will be "tribal" troops (light horse archers, light skirmishers, woodmen etc.) and that the superb units will be available in fortresses or something like that. Just a guess

Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Nakharar View Post
    ok on the map, ive done the base thats it i did heights and ground types but the info got lost, but i dont think i will carry on as time is limited
    Thank you for your efforts friend! Do you need some info or anything else ?

(Morava) river 505 AD

no i dont thik i can carry on, i am on ufll concentration of EOR, there are a 100 better mapers then me though i will upload current work

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast