Thread: What, do I have leprosy or something?

Pious Agnost's Avatar Praefectus

Default What, do I have leprosy or something?

EU3, no matter how I play, I always end up in those -200 reputation pits with everyone except the little suck-up state(s) that seem inevitable, is there anyway to get them to like me, or make them easier to presuade? Perhaps to make the lowest rep possible 0 or -100? :hmmm:

Default Re: What, do I have leprosy or something?

Maybe you are getting too many leaders with almost 0 diplomacy ability.

Other than that you have to gift them money or ally with them.
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakasam View Post
    EU3, no matter how I play, I always end up in those -200 reputation pits with everyone except the little suck-up state(s) that seem inevitable, is there anyway to get them to like me, or make them easier to presuade? Perhaps to make the lowest rep possible 0 or -100? :hmmm:
    Don't kill everyone, don't harass everyone, don't screw everyone.

Live in peace and harmony with everyone.

Or create a super military block and only be friends with that block. Your choice

PS: Handing out moneys works very well

Pious Agnost's Avatar Praefectus

I inherited the throne of Austria, got the "We are worse than scum" reputation, then booted the Ottomans out of Greece, no-one followed me into the war, even those with 200+ relations have alliance as impossible. Is there ANYWAY to revamp my reputation and relations instantly? I hate not being able to utilize diplomacy
    Last edited by Pious Agnost; September 01, 2008 at 04:47 AM.

Valentin the II's Avatar Primicerius

Dont be a warmonger. This isnt TW.
    Born to be wild - live to outgrow it (Lao Tzu)
    Someday you will die and somehow something's going to steal your carbon
    In contrast to the efforts of tiny Israel to make contributions to the world so as to better mankind, one has to ask what have those who have strived to eliminate Israel from the face of the earth done other than to create hate and bloodshed.

Odovacar's Avatar I am with Europe!

Yeah but this makes Paradox games to be annoying. Without wars most games are boring.
    Plus the computer can enlarge its territories without getting claimed as "scum" somehow...
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB HORSEARCHER
    quis enim dubitat quin multis iam saeculis, ex quo vires illius ad Romanorum nomen accesserint, Italia quidem sit gentium domina gloriae vetustate sed Pannonia virtute

Sorry Armenia, for the rascals who lead us.

Valentin the II's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Odovacar View Post
    Yeah but this makes Paradox games to be annoying. Without wars most games are boring.
    Plus the computer can enlarge its territories without getting claimed as "scum" somehow...
    This should be done slowly and with care.
    For instance, if you annex someone you get 6 (!!!) BB points, so you should probably avoin annexing. To improve your rep you should either wait it out, get some ideas/advisers to help, do nice things like releasing nations, etc.....
    Its really not that hard to keep your rep up, the AI does it without cheating.
    Born to be wild - live to outgrow it (Lao Tzu)
    Someday you will die and somehow something's going to steal your carbon
    In contrast to the efforts of tiny Israel to make contributions to the world so as to better mankind, one has to ask what have those who have strived to eliminate Israel from the face of the earth done other than to create hate and bloodshed.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentin the II View Post
    This should be done slowly and with care.
    For instance, if you annex someone you get 6 (!!!) BB points, so you should probably avoin annexing. To improve your rep you should either wait it out, get some ideas/advisers to help, do nice things like releasing nations, etc.....
    Its really not that hard to keep your rep up, the AI does it without cheating.
    You get 4, +1 the one for not having a core there. You do however get 1 extra rep for war deccing without a casus belli however.