Thread: mapping course question

Default mapping course question

Question to grnEyedDvl, J@mes or gigagaia will there be another mapping course with full support again? as i think alot of newbies like us would benefit from it.

Thanks --KRYCEK
    Last edited by krycek; August 27, 2008 at 05:20 AM.

GrnEyedDvl's Avatar Liberalism is a Socially Transmitted Disease
    Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Default Re: mapping course question

I have considered it, but it wont be anytime in the next couple of months as I have a pretty full plate and a mod to try and get released and then I wanted to get prepared for Empire as much as possible.

Follow through the course on your own and if you have questions post in the mapping section of the mod workshop and someone will answer them. There are several people that help out there.

Thanks for the reply grnEyedDvl i will post in the mapping section i hope you run another mapping course.

Thanks --KRYCEK

also check back every now and then. It seems GED might do another course, but you never know, someone might drop by and volunteer to do another course... Course teaching all comes down to volunteer work, so unfortunately we can't guarantee any specific courses...
    TWC Divus

in patronicvm svb Garbarsardar patronvm celcvm qvo,Professor420et Amroth et Jones King
    Publius says: oh please, i love talk about trans-special mating. sends a gentle tickle down the back of my spine
    MarcusCorneliusMarcellus says: i sucked at exams, but was considered the best lawyer in the class, because I could always find the hole
    Evariste says: I have huge, feminine breasts and I love them