Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: [Bug Helpdesk] Chivalry II : SV 3.x Bugreports (read 1st post)

Juffry's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers 3.x - Bugreports

I don't know if this is a bug or on purpose but playing as England in High era I have no longbowmen. I conquered the 2 rebel settlements (one had welsh longbowmen in it's army and as rebels that came back later) and took over all of Scotland and Ireland and still no longbows. i know in PDER there is an event that happens when you control all of England, should something similar have happened in this mod?
    Also I can't recruit a Feudal dismounted knight or whatevere they are called in London (playing as England) for 95 more turns.

Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by SicilianVespers View Post
    This just covers Generals (family members & recruitable). Youwill get the free upkeep in forts, but the field cost will still apply. Think of it as they are still pillaging the countryside for supplies.
    Thanks for clearing this up.

Was it you that posted about the market rights and sea trade?

I am thinking of starting more of the major trading centers with Market rights, etc. To simulate the actual historic situation.

Every city shouldn't be a Venice, Genoa, Coonstantinople, etc...

I will do more research on this...
    Yeah it was me. Your idea is actually quite good in creating historically accurate trade centres. That will make certain regions more sought after making them more fun to own.
    Under the patronage of Rhah and brother of eventhorizen.

my game crashes after i press the start button at the faction selection menu for all the eras in the game.

does this mod support the grand unit addon? and kingdoms v1.05?

Obilic's Avatar Libertus

Hi there,

me again. I noticed another few things. While playing with England it says in the description of the longbow that he can setup pikes for protection. My longbows in battle are not able to do that though. Something else, whenever I start the game and select in what era I would like to play it ALWAYS sets me up for the year 1311. Even though I can see that it copies or opens different amounts of files. Can you give me advise on that? Thanks

Civitate

I've noticed another bug: armies standing on the water unable to move. This is currently happening right off the coast of Sicily the North Africa. I will try to get a screenshot soon.
    Under the patronage of Rhah and brother of eventhorizen.

usmcsultan's Avatar Civis

Bit Defender (antivirus) says that Sicilian Vespers exe caries Trojan 8389??? not sure about exact number. I turned off Bit Defender while installing, but when I restart the windows it tells me that the Sicilian Vespers exe is Trojan-Virus. I downloaded mod from here
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2079

PS I found this in one of the posts, and yes the mod size is 665 MB. If you want me to get specifi eror report of that rojan I can do that. I am using is 2009 ver of Bit Defender.

Forum: Chivalry II: The Sicilian Vespers August 30, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Replies: 86
    Sticky: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers 3.x - Bugreports
    Views: 1,871
    Posted By Juffry
    Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers 3.x - Bugreports

That sounds ill. Run a Antivirus on the dl-file, but i'm anyway sure the file you've dl'ed isn't SV 3.0 exe, as it has to be 665 MB (i'll add this info, the file-seize to the dl-thread).

I...
    Last edited by usmcsultan; September 02, 2008 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by usmcsultan View Post
    Bit Defender (antivirus) says that Sicilian Vespers exe caries Trojan 8389??? not sure about exact number. I turned off Bit Defender while installing, but when I restart the windows it tells me that the Sicilian Vespers exe is Trojan-Virus. I downloaded mod from here
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2079

PS I found this in one of the posts, and yes the mod size is 665 MB. If you want me to get specifi eror report of that rojan I can do that. I am using is 2009 ver of Bit Defender.

Forum: Chivalry II: The Sicilian Vespers August 30, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Replies: 86
    Sticky: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers 3.x - Bugreports
    Views: 1,871
    Posted By Juffry
    Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers 3.x - Bugreports

That sounds ill. Run a Antivirus on the dl-file, but i'm anyway sure the file you've dl'ed isn't SV 3.0 exe, as it has to be 665 MB (i'll add this info, the file-seize to the dl-thread).

I...
    It is probably just a false positive hit. It comes up clean on the base I created the installer from.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

Quote Originally Posted by SicilianVespers View Post
    It is probably just a false positive hit. It comes up clean on the base I created the installer from.

When did you check? I downloaded the mod last night around 11:00 PM US Cental time.

Is there posibility that somone could temper mod data here on twc?

Since the only two complaints were from bit defender users, I think you can be sure it is a false positive on BD's part.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)

i still have the same problem. after selecting the faction, the game loads and crashes. i tried disabling all fire wall protections but it still wont work. please help

I turned anti virus off and game works but soon as I turn anti virus on it automaticly erases the exe. So.... am I SOL or does somone know how to tell the Bit Defender to leave the in Sicilian Vespers.exe alone. I am about to loose my fricken mind. I can't turn off my antivirus because some people like to make my pc sick as .

Quote Originally Posted by cactisjack View Post
    i still have the same problem. after selecting the faction, the game loads and crashes. i tried disabling all fire wall protections but it still wont work. please help
    Are you selecting the appropriate era for the campaign you are playing?

Also, if you are using vista, see the vista stickied thread.

Quote Originally Posted by usmcsultan View Post
    I turned anti virus off and game works but soon as I turn anti virus on it automaticly erases the exe. So.... am I SOL or does somone know how to tell the Bit Defender to leave the in Sicilian Vespers.exe alone. I am about to loose my fricken mind. I can't turn off my antivirus because some people like to make my pc sick as .

I don't use Bit Defenser, but you should be able to setup an exclusion.

In my tyrkish reneisance campaign i faced some kind of problem in city Nicae i cant reicruit any kind of units from barracks.This is bug?
    If so how i can solve this problem

zmv, iīve got the same "problem" but only when i conquer a foreign city...last i remember was i took bagdad and mosul with aragon...couldnīt recruit anything but spearmen and levy-spearmen
    Donīt think thats a bug, more likely some sort of AOR thing^^

Quote Originally Posted by algorath View Post
    zmv, iīve got the same "problem" but only when i conquer a foreign city...last i remember was i took bagdad and mosul with aragon...couldnīt recruit anything but spearmen and levy-spearmen
    I can tell with sure this is AOR system.
    But in my case i doesnt conquer anything i think this is some kind of bug

Cooltosha's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by algorath View Post

I encountered this problem as well. With almost every faction, and in any era I chose.

Furthermore, I have one more bug to report. Magnates, a mounted bodyguard unit for Serbs, in it's early form, has only general showing and other horses are without riders on them, just horses. No riders are showing. Late form of unit properly shows riders with partial and full plate.
    Magister Templi Sancti Banani dei pauperes commilitones Kongi Templique Sancti Banani - KONG WILLS IT!
    In Serbia, 90% of people listen to turbo-folk "music". If you are part of the 10% that listen to real music, including metal, put this in your signature
    Obama, your time is up. We're taking our country back from you liberal commies.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

In my tyrkish reneisance campaign i faced some kind of problem in city Nicae i cant reicruit any kind of units from barracks.This is bug?
    If so how i can solve this problem
    Probable a leftover-thing from other eras, where we wanted to restrict an easy invasion of Greece, but for Renaissance, this limitation shouldn't be there. Should be fixed with a next major adjustment of the Renaissance campaign.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooltosha View Post
    I encountered this problem as well. With almost every faction, and in any era I chose.

Furthermore, I have one more bug to report. Magnates, a mounted bodyguard unit for Serbs, in it's early form, has only general showing and other horses are without riders on them, just horses. No riders are showing. Late form of unit properly shows riders with partial and full plate.

This was an oversight, the Serbs shouldn't have magnates oin the darkage. Thanks.

@All

Regarding the AOR system. As a general rule, if you conquer lands outside your cultures ZOR/AOR, you will not be able to recruit your base units until you build the upper Feudalization (AOR) buildings in the province. You have to assimilate the province first, before you can build them.

At the lowest levels you will just get levies, later supplimented by local nobles. At the higher levels you start to get some of your regular units.

The AOR system is still under development, so further enhancements will appear with later releases.
    Last edited by SicilianVespers; September 03, 2008 at 04:30 PM.