Page 1 of 53 12345678910112651 ... LastLast

Thread: [Bug Helpdesk] Chivalry II : SV 3.x Bugreports (read 1st post)

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default [Bug Helpdesk] Chivalry II : SV 3.x Bugreports (read 1st post)

Well, let the bugreports roll in ...

Requirements to make a bugreport:
    1. Having installed accurate after the instructions. Check it again eventually if you have game start issues.
    2. No custom modding, means, you play the mod without your own changes or additions from third-party mods.

---

Bugreports/fixes:

- Mangonel Barrel projectile invisible - FIXED
    - Can't build Chuches in some areas (limits # cardinals) - FIXED
    - Pirates spawn level too high - FIXED
    - Danish Darkage battle general/captain invisible - FIXED
    - No victory conditions for Moravia in DA campaign - FIXED
    - Faction selection screen says Europe 1080 A.D. across top - FIXED
    - Magyar Archers unlocalized in early/high era - FIXED
    - Inconsistent governor titles between eras (vernacular vs english) - FIXED
    - Inconsistent province names between eras (vernacular vs english) - FIXED
    - Permanent stone fort cost not updated - FIXED
    - Incorrect AOR hidden resources in Anatoilia -FIXED
    - Trick riding Anglo-Saxon captains/general -FIXED
    - Serb Darkage bodyguard Magnates, but should be Druzhina - FIXED
    - AS Trebuchet in campaign script, should be ME Trebuchet. - FIXED
    - Citadels not buildable - FIXED
    - Added trade fleet to Safe Sea Port (& renamed to Protected Anchorage) - FIXED
    - Added conversion value to Synagoge - FIXED
    - Added Upgrades for Levy Units - FIXED
    - Tweaked unrest levels in Russian Steppe - FIXED
    - Tweaked Cyprus starting position in Late - FIXED
    - New Sicilian Banners not showing up in battle mode - FIXED
    - Tweak Benevento Darkage starting situation - FIXED
    - Add square formation back to Phalanx units (pike) - FIXED
    - Genoese Town Guard overpowered - FIXED

Version 3.3 bugs begin on page 23, post 422http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...187793&page=23
    Last edited by SicilianVespers; September 09, 2010 at 08:04 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

loet66's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers 3.x - Bugreports

Hi,

Hum, no bugs at this time...

Good work !

The darkage campain doesn't strat when i click on strat after a while i come back to the menu... i don't kwnow why:hmmm:..... btw i have vista

Ty in advance

Giovi

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Giovi View Post
    The darkage campain doesn't strat when i click on strat after a while i come back to the menu... i don't kwnow why:hmmm:..... btw i have vista

Ty in advance

Giovi
    And you have chosen d for Dark Age camp, and afterwards the Custom Campaign?

The DA camp works for me. Else, must be a Vista issue for you where i have no knowledge how to solve it, but there are different threads about Vista-issues spread over the M2/Kingdoms forums.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

im playing the grand campaign as the HRE when the game froze when i clicked the button to disband a cog

aduellist's Avatar Push the button Max!

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    And you have chosen d for Dark Age camp, and afterwards the Custom Campaign?

The DA camp works for me. Else, must be a Vista issue for you where i have no knowledge how to solve it, but there are different threads about Vista-issues spread over the M2/Kingdoms forums.
    Just wanted to second this. DA works fine for me after selecting "d" and then the DA custom campaign. Was the first thing I tried after installing the mod.

Only "glitch" I've found so far is no victory conditions for Moravia in DA campaign.

Lovely work, SV and DV! Been a long time since I was a beta tester for ChivTW. Glad to see this great mod riding again!
    Last edited by aduellist; August 26, 2008 at 05:25 PM.
    Under the patronage of TheFirstONeill
    Proud team member of
    THERA, A New Beginning

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." H. L. Mencken

"Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one’s thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. It is the right which they first of all strike down." Frederick Douglass

Patrician Artifex

Hello adualist, i remember you.

DA has a few bugs and dev gaps, it's just work in progress, after all a Beta 0.1

As for the frozen camp after disbanding a cog: No clue. Just reload and tell us if this happens again.
    Last edited by DaVinci; August 27, 2008 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giovi View Post

Ty in advance

Giovi
    How many files are replaced when you select the d from the launcher?

I think it should be 44 total. 12 single file copies and 2 for 16 files each.
    Last edited by SicilianVespers; August 26, 2008 at 07:26 PM.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

Hope u can help.

Have XP SP3 and installed the game with Kingdoms latest patch

Then installed the mod.

When i go to the campaign and try to lauch the campaign with a faction it crashes...

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
    Hope u can help.

Have XP SP3 and installed the game with Kingdoms latest patch

Then installed the mod.

When i go to the campaign and try to lauch the campaign with a faction it crashes...
    I need more details.

Which campaign?

Which era option did you select from the launcher?

What does the log say?

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

I tried disbanding that same cog again, only this time when it froze i had to restart my comp, im playing the grand campaign as the HRE, using XP and im using the port at Antwerp to try and dispand this undisbandable cog

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by JakethX View Post
    I tried disbanding that same cog again, only this time when it froze i had to restart my comp, im playing the grand campaign as the HRE, using XP and im using the port at Antwerp to try and dispand this undisbandable cog
    The Grand Campaign is always the Late era camp, btw..

Did you a fresh install into the unmodified MIITW main directory?

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

no i still have that HRE mod in there but everything else works fine so its not a big deal

Patrician Artifex

Please use only modfoldered mods within the same MIITW directory where you install multiple mods.
    Modified MII vanilla data might always have impacts on the proper running of modfoldered mods.
    We can't give you advice/support if you don't follow the installation requirements.
    Last edited by DaVinci; August 27, 2008 at 01:24 AM.

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

fine but ill bet you 5 bucks after i unistall my other mods it will still do it

Patrician Artifex

Maybe, we'll have a look soon, means we'll try to replicate this. At least there weren't ever such a bugreport. It's just strange.

Once more: You can have multiple mods in one M2 directory, if they don't change the original M2 data, this is commonly known and valid for every mod, there is no need to uninstall other mods as long they are modfoldered.

---

Just added installation info to the dl-thread:
    - Original MIITW/Kingdoms data needs to be unmodified
    - The mod installation should work with every patched M2/Kingdoms version since 1.02
    Last edited by DaVinci; August 27, 2008 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SicilianVespers View Post
    How many files are replaced when you select the d from the launcher?

I think it should be 44 total. 12 single file copies and 2 for 16 files each.

This happened to me. I went back and deleted map.rwm file and everything works fine now. My units move slower across campaign map tho. Great mod cant wait to get into it!

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

Hi Sicilian Vespers got a problem here. I downloaded your mod and i am currently playing in the late era with Antioch on very hard difficulty and in turn number 3 i press the turn button to move on to turn number 4 and while the the computer is doing it's turns when it gets to the papal states my game crashes to my desktop with the message Medieval Total War 2 has encountered an unspecified error and will now close. Can you please instruct me on what to do about this problem because i really like your mod from what few turns i was able to play. Thanks in advance for your help regarding this matter.:original:
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

can anyone post me a savegame with ragnum siciliae has just entered in the game plz in the DARKAGE ?

PLaying renesaince camapin whit vista

Wenn i cliked on bulgarije CTD wenn i pressed the build key whit my faction leader CTD 2

I am roman empire

+ 1 fort of venice on a iland (pre set) i cant enter
    Last edited by firekiller; August 27, 2008 at 06:21 AM.

Page 1 of 53 12345678910112651 ... LastLast