Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: [Discussion] Chivalry II : SV 3.x - Suggestions and Feedback

Grimmy's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers - Suggestions and Feedback

Loving it. Please don't take any of my comments as complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
    That sir, would make this the Mod of Mods in my book.
    That is the ultimate goal, but the Darkage needs more refinement, and I need to figure out how to handle the faction switches between eras. As you know, some of the Darkage faction have no corresponding faction in early.

For example, you would start a campaign as Burgundy, and become Anjou when the early era arrives. It just needs some thought.

After the patch, you will be able to continue onto early, with the caveat mentioned above.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

jnecros's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    You could check Chivalry I TW (requires RTW 1.5 or BI 1.6 though) if you are flagbearer-lover. We have them since nearly 2 years in the mod.
    The flagbearers for Chivalry II will come certainly in future, i brought this theme into the development circa one year ago, it isn't just a priority as yet.

I was real heavy into Total Realism, was still playing it till I broke down and bought MTWII a few weeks ago, so I still have them installed. This is funny because I only play 4 games I call them: Total Realism, Chiv II, Mount and Blade and Dwarf Fortress, I do not say RTW or MTW because the vanilla games on both counts blow, IMO, and I only call them by the teriffic mods that make them enjoyable. But, will conect to Chiv I asap. Thanks for the heads up and sounds good for future addons.
    Last edited by jnecros; October 05, 2008 at 03:49 AM.

The AI builds too slow / too few buildings dont u think? never seen an ai build any stronhold/marketrights. they never construct feudalisation (seigneural estate,...) either.

any way to fix that ż

Quote Originally Posted by algorath View Post
    The AI builds too slow / too few buildings dont u think? never seen an ai build any stronhold/marketrights. they never construct feudalisation (seigneural estate,...) either.

any way to fix that ż
    give them to the ai by yourself?
    Mod the strat file
    Gtx

Dont know anything about modding, im just throwing some ideas in^^

An other thing, factions hardly fight each other...e.g. scotland never struggles with england, georgia never with anyone, let alone the crusaders dont even get off cypres...
    I´d like factions to be more agressive and be able to conquer over see (england, normans,...)

any way to fix that ż
    This will get some attention in the patch. I am testing the stronghold/market rights at the moment.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)

An other thing, factions hardly fight each other...e.g. scotland never struggles with england, georgia never with anyone, let alone the crusaders dont even get off cypres...
    I´d like factions to be more agressive and be able to conquer over see (england, normans,...)
    that is correct .
    I gave them lots of money and citadels and still they are standing just at there capital (bulgri when playing with Byz for ex in grand campaign)

Zmaj od Noćaja's Avatar Miles

I know of your attention to make citadels only in towns that truly had good fortification, but every city would have great deal of walls if it had the money...So why not make possible for every castle to have the possibility of making citadel, but at 25% higher price than those that historically had them?

For the count of toulouse can you adopt the occitanian cross , rather than capetian blason for Toluouse ? ..
    For evry general of one kingdom that bear the title (count , duke , etc) please make them have name modified automat at the corespondet feudal title .
    example > if a general name Guy of Montmirail and hi is make the Duke of Normadia please change name properly like GUY DUKE OF NORMADANIA , with the blason of normadia .

to see that in the battle i think will be great in eays of gamer how like heraldry.

Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers is first mod for total war that i play

is FANTASTIK ...great work

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

AI too immobile? This item needs an attention in future. Might be a AI trait thing and eventually campaign AI review.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by Glad de_Sonnac View Post
    For the count of toulouse can you adopt the occitanian cross , rather than capetian blason for Toluouse ? ..
    For evry general of one kingdom that bear the title (count , duke , etc) please make them have name modified automat at the corespondet feudal title .
    example > if a general name Guy of Montmirail and hi is make the Duke of Normadia please change name properly like GUY DUKE OF NORMADANIA , with the blason of normadia .

to see that in the battle i think will be great in eays of gamer how like heraldry.

Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers is first mod for total war that i play

is FANTASTIK ...great work
    That isn't easy ... the regional titles are given by an anc file, that is static if the title is gained. Variable would be only a system within the trait file, but there you wouldn't get a "batch" (the title pic file).
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

That isn't easy ... the regional titles are given by an anc file, that is static if the title is gained. Variable would be only a system within the trait file, but there you wouldn't get a "batch" (the title pic file).

i aim not programator ...i gest LOVE HISTORY ....

but again, to see a ARMY OF KING with all the baner of al great barons , count ...viscount ...i think is a dream of evry person that love that game .... and this is how a medieval army is truth to look . NOT ONLY THE BANER OF A KING , DODGE , EMPEROR, PRINCE etc ..

The troops of of the The Sicilian Vespers are much bether than that of orginal game in my opinion.

In the end i think that the TRU HEARTH OF MEDIEVAL TIMES in battle is the Banner ..... flag with blason .. in eays of the woarrior or the peasent hoew fight ... This IS the feeling that shape THE WORLD my friend .
    AND THIS MUST BE IMPLEMENT IN the great engine of a game like TOTAL WAR ERAS.. withaut is ..only a mob ...of colours like many other games

PS . I aim Romanian ..and for TRUE HITORY OF our WALACHIAN ancestors

in the Dark ages I Recomand this site http://www.patzinakia.ro/

patzinakia is pecenek ...

and death to comunist/ russian hypocrisy

AGAIN MANY TANKS TO THE PEOPLE HOW MADE THIS MOD

THE SLAVS are heart of balcans /carpathian lands ...the rest if only ilusion ..

Hi,
    i'm new here but i've a suggestion for you
    why didn't to study thoroughly about valah or vlah history
    because the entire Balkan region was populated with valah in all medieval period.
    The slavs (serbian and bulgarian) asimilated manny valah people in Balkan region.
    For example The Bulgarian Empire was ruled by governed Asanesti family they was valah.
    Valah was the single latin people in this region you need to help them in game.
    Valah = romanian
    Ioniţă Caloian (1197-1207) to the four crused
    Ioan Asan II (1218-1241) they are the most important kings for bulgarian begining history, tey are valah or romanian man.
    For Hungarian kindom the valahs was Iancu de Hunedoara and Matei Corvin and Transylvania was poulated with valah and slav when the magyar (bosgorii) came in this region.

AI too immobile? This item needs an attention in future. Might be a AI trait thing and eventually campaign AI review.
    Actually, an SV version of XAI is in the works, this should helpin this area.

Quote Originally Posted by Rares_the_Valah View Post
    Hi,
    i'm new here but i've a suggestion for you
    why didn't to study thoroughly about valah or vlah history
    because the entire Balkan region was populated with valah in all medieval period.
    The slavs (serbian and bulgarian) asimilated manny valah people in Balkan region.
    For example The Bulgarian Empire was ruled by governed Asanesti family they was valah.
    Valah was the single latin people in this region you need to help them in game.
    Valah = romanian
    Ioniţă Caloian (1197-1207) to the four crused
    Ioan Asan II (1218-1241) they are the most important kings for bulgarian begining history, tey are valah or romanian man.
    For Hungarian kindom the valahs was Iancu de Hunedoara and Matei Corvin and Transylvania was poulated with valah and slav when the magyar (bosgorii) came in this region.
    I am aware of this, but I was pressed for time. THis will come in time....
    Last edited by SicilianVespers; October 09, 2008 at 06:07 AM.

Hi,
    Thank you man
    I can hardly wait to improve the game and you don't forget the Moldovlahia and Transylvania are to vlah=valah region.
    Moldovlahia or Moldova with capital Baia or Suceava and Musat dinasty (Alexandru cel Bun and his nephew Stefan the Great with the nickname Athleta Christi call by The Pope)
    You have to improve the army because moldavian to trough creating new types af troops: Razesi (light cavalry with bow and sword)
    Boieri like Boyar Russian army but don't equipe javelin(heavy cavalry)
    Maciucari (Clubman) good attack and stamina like scotish highlander, good against armor army but week for missle, equipe with big heavy club but don't like english, the club is made of cornealtree (a hard wood) cover with metal.(pedestrian troop)
    Vlah archeir is good because the vlahs asimilated cumans to begin XII-XIV century

You don't forget the vlah asimilated avar, peceneg, cumans or black cuman (white cuman live in Ukraine teritory).

For more information you say and talk to me because Bulgarian and Magyar begin to conquer and asimilated vlah teritory.

You don't forget Vlah=valah means shepard of romans (the only latin people in east europe)

and i want to say more information about that but i know you are many activities
    i don't want to upset you
    i hope to understand me because vlah=romanian right now count 22 million people and many young man want to play with the vlah faction but they don't see that faction and are upset about that.

Best regards

excuse me but its to shame to not introduce in your game

(Tara Romaneaca or Ungro-Valahia)

Bezerenbam voievod al Ţării Ilaut Oltenia 1220? - 12411247-1277/9 Litovoi
    voievod Oltenia (Ţara Litua); san of Bezerenbam ?1247-1272/5 Seneslav voievod al unei formaţiuni statale de pe râul Argeş
    1277/9-.1290 Bărbat voievod al unei formaţiuni statale din Oltenia; brother is Litovoi
    Basarab dynasty (cuman family)
    1290 - c.1300 Negru Vodă or Tochomerus a big captain of cuman
    1310 - 1352 Basarab I - The begginer
    san of Thocomerius; prima menţiune sigură: 1319, domn al Ţării Româneşti; stăpânea şi Basarabia veche (Bugeac)
    Mircea the Old or Mircea cel Batran campaign
    Vlad Tepes campaign or Dracula Campaign
    Radu al III-lea cel Frumos brother his Vlad Tepes

Transylvania
    Huniad dinasty (vlah convert to catholic religion by magyar autority)
    IANCU DE HUNEDOARA (1407-1456) voievod of Transylvania

1458 şi 1490.king of Hungarian san of Iancu de Hunedoara

(Moldo-Valahia or Moldova)
    Musat dynasty
    Dragos, c. 1351 - 1353
    Bogdan I, c. 1359 - 1365
    Alexandru cel Bun (san of Roman) februarie 1400 - ianuarie 1432
    Stefan cel Mare (san of al II-lea) 14 aprilie 1457 - 2 iulie 1504 (Stefan the Great)
    Petru Rares (san of Stefan cel Mare) ianuarie 1427 - septembrie 1538
    Last edited by SicilianVespers; October 10, 2008 at 06:38 AM.

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

wtf????????

Quote Originally Posted by Rares_the_Valah View Post
    Hi,
    Thank you man
    I can hardly wait to improve the game and you don't forget the Moldovlahia and Transylvania are to vlah=valah region.
    Moldovlahia or Moldova with capital Baia or Suceava and Musat dinasty (Alexandru cel Bun and his nephew Stefan the Great with the nickname Athleta Christi call by The Pope)
    You have to improve the army because moldavian to trough creating new types af troops: Razesi (light cavalry with bow and sword)
    Boieri like Boyar Russian army but don't equipe javelin(heavy cavalry)
    Maciucari (Clubman) good attack and stamina like scotish highlander, good against armor army but week for missle, equipe with big heavy club but don't like english, the club is made of cornealtree (a hard wood) cover with metal.(pedestrian troop)
    Vlah archeir is good because the vlahs asimilated cumans to begin XII-XIV century

You don't forget the vlah asimilated avar, peceneg, cumans or black cuman (white cuman live in Ukraine teritory).

For more information you say and talk to me because Bulgarian and Magyar begin to conquer and asimilated vlah teritory.

You don't forget Vlah=valah means shepard of romans (the only latin people in east europe)

and i want to say more information about that but i know you are many activities
    i don't want to upset you
    i hope to understand me because vlah=romanian right now count 22 million people and many young man want to play with the vlah faction but they don't see that faction and are upset about that.

Best regards

excuse me but its to shame to not introduce in your game

(Tara Romaneaca or Ungro-Valahia)

Bezerenbam voievod al Ţării Ilaut Oltenia 1220? - 12411247-1277/9 Litovoi
    voievod Oltenia (Ţara Litua); san of Bezerenbam ?1247-1272/5 Seneslav voievod al unei formaţiuni statale de pe râul Argeş
    1277/9-.1290 Bărbat voievod al unei formaţiuni statale din Oltenia; brother is Litovoi
    Basarab dynasty (cuman family)
    1290 - c.1300 Negru Vodă or Tochomerus a big captain of cuman
    1310 - 1352 Basarab I - The begginer
    san of Thocomerius; prima menţiune sigură: 1319, domn al Ţării Româneşti; stăpânea şi Basarabia veche (Bugeac)
    Mircea the Old or Mircea cel Batran campaign
    Vlad Tepes campaign or Dracula Campaign
    Radu al III-lea cel Frumos brother his Vlad Tepes

Transylvania
    Huniad dinasty (vlah convert to catholic religion by magyar autority)
    IANCU DE HUNEDOARA (1407-1456) voievod of Transylvania

1458 şi 1490.king of Hungarian san of Iancu de Hunedoara

(Moldo-Valahia or Moldova)
    Musat dynasty
    Dragos, c. 1351 - 1353
    Bogdan I, c. 1359 - 1365
    Alexandru cel Bun (san of Roman) februarie 1400 - ianuarie 1432
    Stefan cel Mare (san of al II-lea) 14 aprilie 1457 - 2 iulie 1504 (Stefan the Great)
    Petru Rares (san of Stefan cel Mare) ianuarie 1427 - septembrie 1538

Thanks, please use the tara Romaeasca thread for suggesttions. It will be much easier to find your suggestions later

hi man
    ok
    Thx for response
    Today i play with my faction vlah but i discover few problem
    for example:
    1. Oleg, Giani, Kalmar, isn't romanian(vlah) name there are slav or magyar
    2. Vlah(romanian) name is for this period 1300 - 1400 cuman name like Basarab, Balaban, Tochomerus(thefirst ruler, Tihomer, Bazarad, Litovoi, Glad, Menumorut, Gelu (voivods of part in Transylvania IX-X century) or vlah names Bărbat, Vlad, Stefan, Alexandru, Mircea, Dan
    3. Moldova you don't forget that is imperios necesary to begin to construct this faction and the flag or imagine in game is good to be http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagine...usat_Coins.png
    4. Vlah(romanian) never became vasal to turks like bulgarian or magyar
    5. Valah army is to week because Janissary was compose with vlah young man, you know that??? and you need to improve pedestrian army with Maciucari i tell about that and the arcer is than best because the magyar and turckish army is fall to vlah bowman in Posada 1330, Vaslui 1457, Baia 1467.
    5. Remeber way I say to you and improve the game with new faction moldavian vlahi with new flag and more good are like the same valahian brothers.

thank you[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Nume/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Nume/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

Hi
    i forget to say way do you begin the campaign Ţara Românească in 1400 ???? Helloooo
    1310 is the first real mention about voievod Basarab I 1310 1352
    Posada 1330 is happened the most important win battle against Magyar army rule by Carol Robert de Anjou.

Whatdo you put name to the city in Transylvania Temesvar or Gyulavar,etc are you crazy?

In this region Transylvania from de begin era X-XIV vlachs presence in name of army, city and ruler Glad, Gelu, Menumorut, Iancu de Hunedoara voievod of Transylvania, Matei Corvin (King of Hungary, magyar kindom in 1458 şi 1490)

It's to many wrong about teritory, army and name vlachs in this region, your source i think its just magyar, bulgarian or serbian - (today like in past they are smaller and few than romanian). The vlachs are most important people in this region but our wrong move was they don't unit, they live in separate region Moldova, Ţara Românească and Transylvania.