Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: [Discussion] Chivalry II : SV 3.x - Suggestions and Feedback

Default Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers - Suggestions and Feedback

I'm using windows XP home (English but some Korean compatability)(probably pireted) ... the computer was bought in Korea. So no not Vista...

I check this blog like every 2 hours hoping for help... I think I'm crazy, but I hate it when probably simple little computer problems, keep me from enjoying beautiful things!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmann64 View Post
    I'm so sad... someone help me!!!
    what kind off error msg do you get ?

Kingdoms CD/DVD

SecuROM™ has determined a disc different than the original or play-disc was detected. This could be caused by a backup copy, or in the case of a multiple disc set, the wrong disc was inserted before starting the program. Please follow these steps to help resolve the issue:
    • Please ensure the correct disc is inserted.
    • If the problem persists, or you need additional assistance, please send a SecuROM™ analysis file to support@securom.com (see Support Info section on how to prepare and send an analysis file).

is it a original game disk ???
    Were did you bought It

Hello guys

It can be very realistic of give small rents(60 or 150)for the holding of a stone forts,this beneficium will be ajusted on the kingdom purse's or coruption recette.Because in fact a castle increase the economic importance of the region,renforce her feudal property.

What you think of this idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Vinc View Post
    Hello guys

It can be very realistic of give small rents(60 or 150)for the holding of a stone forts,this beneficium will be ajusted on the kingdom purse's or coruption recette.Because in fact a castle increase the economic importance of the region,renforce her feudal property.

What you think of this idea?
    not bad B

What i would like is when you take a city you should have the faction tressure diveded in n cities.
    What do in mean?
    ex France has 12.000 denarie.
    It own 10 Cieties.
    I take one.
    I get 1.200

yeah,but :1 stone castle=150 Florins,for equity,with malus of corruption of 150 Florins for the faction hosting a enemy stone castle.
    Last edited by Prince Vinc; September 20, 2008 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ElSypatiko View Post
    is it a original game disk ???
    Were did you bought It
    It was bought in Korea. But it is legit English version of Total War Gold...

I will pay someone $20 if they can help me get my game working.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

I'm sorry that you can't get it work. I think SV and me aren't able to help you in this matter, especially not in this thread and also not with such a few short statments you are writing. It would need screenshots of your install/directories.

What i though wanna say here is, that this is not the right place for such attempts, because the thread calls "Suggestions and Feedback".

Please make your own thread for your special purpose.

Eventually we will remove posts that have nothing to do with the title of the thread, in future and also for the past.
    Last edited by DaVinci; September 20, 2008 at 09:47 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Thanks for the advice Mr. DaVinci, I'm new to this community and I did not know how the thread system works. I played the old verson of SV many times and loved it so I appeciate your efforts to make total war better! Also, whatever information you need to help me fix the problem I will make available. I'm not good with computers, just love playing the games.

Here is the new thread:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...33#post3705333

Great mod. I only really have one problem and that's mainly concerned with the AI. I assume you're using Xerys' AI yes? Truly a remarkable improvement on the AI but playing Byzantium in the Darkage mod I'm having to fight battle after tedious battle against the Assasid Caliphate (Excuse spelling. The Green muslim faction who look like the Turks). They seem to have endless armies all consisting of levy spearmen and light missile troops which are reasonably easy to defeat but boring. I know they are problems with getting the AI to spend properly and it ultimately effects their long term unit availability, but it would improve the game immensely if the AI built fewer but better armies. The game would be no easier but I wouldn't have to fight these very samey numerous battles. In fact there would be much more of a challenge on the battlefield.
    "If you're boring, no amount of paintballing or high-speed white-water prostitution will change this."

I will be refining the recruitment priorities in the future, most likely after the patch.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

Good to hear. Keep up the great work.
    "If you're boring, no amount of paintballing or high-speed white-water prostitution will change this."

jnecros's Avatar Miles

wow, this mod is just wow..I tried out Stainless Steel then PDER and now this one, while I like features from each Chivalry II is my favorite by far. Thanks for the work that was put into it.

AI on world/campian map is weak,

I play Dark ages Khazar at war with cummans, they send 1-2 units each turn who just stand there near my city, at one point the faction leader shows up by himself, I have a full stack of defenders so he was cut down fast...Not sure what the deal is but I play on Very Hard campain and Hard Battles.

Are the turn limits real? 300 turns to "win"? I am at turn 50 with 1 town and 1 castle and still getting -gold every turn. I do not see how it is possible to win in 300 turns, not with a remote faction like mine, maybe with italy or others that get large trade boons/ports ect.

Anyways wicked work I am impressed wit hthe number of units and think that most of these things you added should have been in the game i spent 40$ on

Patrician Artifex

The turns are real. Of course it is hard to win with such minor factions.
    It would be a bit less hard to play on H or just M campaign difficulty
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

jnecros's Avatar Miles

Khazars are very difficult to play in darkage, they are the most difficult I have tried. I still can not figure out how to not be in the red with them, normally I would build forts to mitagate the army expense, as they start with 4 proffessional units, but of course this faction, for whatever reason like the Islamic factions require 2500 florins to build a fort. I would suggest you may want to add to them, in this time frame, either a merchant, trade caravan or some other way of expressing their connection with Greater Asia and there by giving some way of getting out of the huge debt gained in the first 10 turns or so, even if you take the nearest city from the Cummans, the economic decline is very steep, spending the several turns to get to Georgia puts you in debt faster.

Also, Khazar Darkage related: Their victory conditions are set at taking 31 territories, I belive that is more than any of the most powerful factions during this age...

On a side note I wanted to ask if you planned on integrating some of the outstanding sub mods like the standard bearers from SS Total Combat http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=162498, or the blood mod Crimson tide? Or is type of cross modding frowned on? I don't know, I just started playing MTW2 a week ago, no idead how it all works. Anyways excellent work and thanks again.

Zmaj od Noćaja's Avatar Miles

Where can I see Serbian units? I'm not in position to play this at the moment, so some screens would be lovely.
    Also, do I need anything before I install the SV3.0? (beside m2tw and kingdoms, of course..). And I didn't quite understand the explanation - should m2tw and kingdoms be patched or not? And what patches should there be? Thanks.
    Last edited by Zmaj od Noćaja; September 24, 2008 at 12:46 PM.

Patrician Artifex

MIITW-Kingdoms installed as base, plus optional afterwards released patches, they are all compatible, at least the ones that are released as of yet (for example i've the 1.5 patch installed, if i remember right, since the patch was released many month ago).

EDIT
    I've just changed the install instructions of the dl thread in regard of the M2-Kingdoms patch info to the following:
    Optional: The mod installation works on every as of yet released M2-Kingdoms patch (... 1.5) version (just make sure your vanilla installation is correct).
    Last edited by DaVinci; September 24, 2008 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jnecros View Post
    Khazars are very difficult to play in darkage, they are the most difficult I have tried. I still can not figure out how to not be in the red with them, normally I would build forts to mitagate the army expense, as they start with 4 proffessional units, but of course this faction, for whatever reason like the Islamic factions require 2500 florins to build a fort. I would suggest you may want to add to them, in this time frame, either a merchant, trade caravan or some other way of expressing their connection with Greater Asia and there by giving some way of getting out of the huge debt gained in the first 10 turns or so, even if you take the nearest city from the Cummans, the economic decline is very steep, spending the several turns to get to Georgia puts you in debt faster.
    You should have access to merchants by building the Synagogue.

Also, Khazar Darkage related: Their victory conditions are set at taking 31 territories, I belive that is more than any of the most powerful factions during this age...
    The DA is still beta, so VC's haven't been finalized.

On a side note I wanted to ask if you planned on integrating some of the outstanding sub mods like the standard bearers from SS Total Combat http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=162498, or the blood mod Crimson tide? Or is type of cross modding frowned on? I don't know, I just started playing MTW2 a week ago, no idead how it all works. Anyways excellent work and thanks again.
    I actually have the standard bearers added to an earlier Dev version when Niko released his mod, but I removed them before the release. My thinking was to get away from the vanilla captain/generals. I'll think about it.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag