Page 1 of 43 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: [Discussion] Chivalry II : SV 3.x - Suggestions and Feedback

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default [Discussion] Chivalry II : SV 3.x - Suggestions and Feedback

Title says it.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Default Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers - Suggestions and Feedback

I am currently downloading it (I am on 80%). But I already have one suggestion - have you people seen those amazing units which Danova made? (they can be found in Ornamentum's Last Kingdom therad) I think that some of them could used in your darkage campaign in some later releases.

Quote Originally Posted by herbsman View Post
    I am currently downloading it (I am on 80%). But I already have one suggestion - have you people seen those amazing units which Danova made? (they can be found in Ornamentum's Last Kingdom therad) I think that some of them could used in your darkage campaign in some later releases.
    We have permission to used Ornamentum's units/models, and you will find a few in the mod.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

just one, what about implement units stats from Point Blank RC? His balance metods makes game more realistic and enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by SicilianVespers View Post
    We have permission to used Ornamentum's units/models, and you will find a few in the mod.
    Yeah I know about this (that some of Ornamentum units were implemented into this mod) but there is a new project called Tha Last Kingdom it will be set in darkage and it will concentrate on Vikings, british isles, and northern France. And there is already preview of some of these new units and they look fantastic and I think that they would fit nicely into Darkage campaign of this mod. (they have lombard spearmen, saxon huscarls, celtic berserkers etc.)

see the preview bellow
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=186620

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by JaM View Post
    just one, what about implement units stats from Point Blank RC? His balance metods makes game more realistic and enjoyable.
    This has been discussed internally ages ago ... the answer is no, just in time the mod will be improved in this regard. But, it has its very own combat and campaign balance already.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Obilic's Avatar Libertus

Quick question...can I just download this one file or do I need to have the previous versions installed as well? Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by Obilic View Post
    Quick question...can I just download this one file or do I need to have the previous versions installed as well? Thanks....
    This is the full install, no previous versions necessary.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Obilic View Post
    Please read the installation instructions carefully.

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I will be releasing a little patch soon. Right now all I have is some missing unit descriptions in some of the eras, and I want to clean up the governor titles and province names.

I will wait a short time, to see if any bugs are reported before releasing it.

Yo, btw awesome mod just downloaded and went all out on some fights, I love the new skins they are looking cool Then there's all the different eras and I checked all of 'em and they all look fantastic except the darkages one which isn't working. I made sure to type in D on the launcher thingie but eh still no workie

So yeah dunno if I'm doing something wrong but till then more killing some countries and trying to get the darkages campaign to load.

Btw to give you a good description well every time I click start campaign it goes back to the custom campaign menu so yar not sure what's going on there but still this mod rocks!!!

Nice mod um do you think someone could include st austell or at least Cornwall south west england as it gets overlooked so many times. thanks for the mod
    One man's sunset is another man's dawn
    - Winston Churchill British Primeminister

Leonidas480bc's Avatar Semisalis

Downloaded your mod played Byzantium in custom battle then quickly uninstalled this mod. Cant unsellect pike ability

Very Very good mod

Just generals bodyguard seems a bit over powered.

Really like byz in the renecaise campain keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by King phaerlock View Post
    Nice mod um do you think someone could include st austell or at least Cornwall south west england as it gets overlooked so many times. thanks for the mod
    Lol what do ya think Penzance is? Anyways I'm glad the southwest got at least one province, but yeah cornwall is not a city it's a county so yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Leon_Lionhart View Post
    Yo, btw awesome mod just downloaded and went all out on some fights, I love the new skins they are looking cool Then there's all the different eras and I checked all of 'em and they all look fantastic except the darkages one which isn't working. I made sure to type in D on the launcher thingie but eh still no workie

So yeah dunno if I'm doing something wrong but till then more killing some countries and trying to get the darkages campaign to load.

Btw to give you a good description well every time I click start campaign it goes back to the custom campaign menu so yar not sure what's going on there but still this mod rocks!!!
    All the other campaigns work for you? Does the log say any thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas480bc View Post
    Downloaded your mod played Byzantium in custom battle then quickly uninstalled this mod. Cant unsellect pike ability
    The reasoning behind this was to make the AI Pike units more powerful vs Cavalry, but DaVinvi would probably give a much better answer than I.

Much of the balancing is done with an eye toward improving the AI performace, and providing a much better overall campaign experience.

I would suggest playing an entire campaign, as you won't get the full experience from custom battles.
    Last edited by SicilianVespers; August 27, 2008 at 06:48 AM.

does it also work for vist?? beacause i downloaded it but it doesn`t work

Quote Originally Posted by pimjai View Post
    does it also work for vist?? beacause i downloaded it but it doesn`t work
    You probably need to be an admin, since the launcher needs to replace files.

Stinkfloyd's Avatar Tiro

This mod is great! The Sicilian Vespers was the first mod I played two years ago and then I switched to Stainless Steel and some others but I am glad to be back. Keep up the great work.

Ataraxie's Avatar Biarchus

I don't know if it's a bug with some new battle AI, but I really have a hard time persuading cavalry to chase routing enemies ?

EG, playing the Byzantines, the Renaissance campaign,
    I do some slaughter with a horde of archers, enemy breaks, my light cav then spreads out massively and manages to let the broken enemy run off the field without catching a single one ?
    < Insert ironic/scarily serious nationalist sentiment here >
    Provided Ancillaries for SH's New Map And Slower Expansion For SS6.4
    Provided one or two Unit Descriptions for Shokh's BEIC (ETW)
    Currently working on Settlement Titles & Effects Changes (SS6.4)

Page 1 of 43 123456789101126 ... LastLast