Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47728788899091929394959697
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1935

Thread: Rusichi: Total World, Introduction (Open Beta Released)

Default Re: Rusichi: Total World, Introduction (Open Beta Released)

oh well is your version polished or all the units for non-russians vanilla and lithuania is called venice etc.

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

No non Rus aren't vanilla not that I've played every faction, as for Lithuania its in Cyrillic.So couldn't tell you .I have manged to translate my way thru some of it with dictionary but not all yet .But both versions are open Betas .So work in progress. But I really like it, I was sick of vanilla Turks and Arabs etc in some mods

Signature made by Joar

Oh in my version almost all non-Russian units are vanilla besides the name.

Wow I just found the English version of 1.0 and the 1.1 patch. You we're right it's very good especially compared to the 0.7 beta i downloaded.

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

what an idiot I ahve been talking about the wrong mod, I think Turks and Hungarians are vanilla, still a good mod tho .

Signature made by Joar

yep

GoodSmurfin's Avatar Semisalis

For some reason the pictures don't show on my comp have no clue why. I also wanted to say this is a great mod.

seems that some of them are down, but other within the thread are up.

Apologies if this has been answered before. Is it possible to have sieges in custom battles? Patch 1.1 does not seem to make it possible? Anything else?

Great work, now I gotta get a new video card!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey of Villehardouin View Post
    Apologies if this has been answered before. Is it possible to have sieges in custom battles? Patch 1.1 does not seem to make it possible? Anything else?
    Not sure, try playing around with the maps and conditions. I will put some research into this a bit later.

Occasionaly it happens that you get a siege in a quick battle but it does not seem possible in custom battles. Custom battles with settlements are not possible also in other mods, if there are changes in the settlements, which seem to be in Rusichi TW, judging from those occasional quick battles.

Congratulations to the mod team on the battle AI and unit stats. Custom battles are impressively well balanced. Probably the best I have seen in any mod (human player vs the AI). I am tempted to start a campaign. Also excellent skins and horse models - the best anywhere. The steppe warriors are awesome looking.

However, where is the cfg file? I prefer to turn off the flags when making a videoclip from a battle. Edit: I have found the answer here #4.
    Last edited by Geoffrey of Villehardouin; July 16, 2012 at 02:53 PM.

"And the mod is hard. So much so, that we plan to hold a competition on our russian forum on who can beat it the fastest (with fabulousprizes!). And maybe even on these forums, if there is enough interest and we find the money to ship prizes . The usual game style we're used to in Total War just wont work, forget it, and all the prices have been balanced so that you can't just build things without thinking "do I really need this?" - money is ever in short supply. I'm betting that beating it first-time through is impossible (which was sort of the point) - I mean, I couldn't do it and I'm part of the team developoping the darned thing."

Beating it first-time through (difficulties: very hard) is not impossible. 93 turns (with Novgorod). Nice try.

Is this mod worth playing? I would like to have nice challenge but im not masochistic.

It's a pretty bold concept that wasn't entirely polished.

Very cool, beautifully designed by TW standards.