Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: [Main Thread] Chivalry II : SV 3.3 Release + Download

Default Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers 3.0 Download

Quote Originally Posted by gusington View Post
    Downloading right now. Quick question: is the levy system still in place?
    In a modified form. The AI will only get units when besieged now. The human player will have to rely on the Feudal AOR building line.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

Gwyn ap Nud's Avatar Ducenarius

This and Broken Crescent are my first two mods.

Totally downloading this.

Thanks!!! Wow.

Downloading right now.

One question is the loader compatible with Steam out of the box, if not would you be able to load one please.

Almogaver's Avatar Senator

Downloading...

This deserves a Front Page announcement and a direct way to the TWC heavens! (and I still haven't played it...)

It'll be a long day 'till I get home...
    --------------Arengada--------------

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

Big thanks to the team
    This is one of my favorite mods
    Downloading immediately.
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Congrats! I have never played one of your mods before so please answer me a few questions.

QUESTIONS:
    - How many provinces are in the map?
    - Do you use Lusted's CAI or only the battle AI?
    - Can I have a bit more info on what "Feudal AOR system" and the "new Crusades system" is?
    - I'm mainly interested in the Dark ages campaign... but I see it's still on Beta. Any info if it's fully playable/implemented yet?
    - Does the mod overwrites Kingdom files or goes to a seperate folder?

Thanks.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post

Thanks.
    Separate folder... overwrites nothing. This is essential given that kingdoms which I am downloading is 1/3 of my computer
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Ok have downloaded it and tried it out on Steam everything works fine. Great mod!

This is for any other Steam users:

In order to properly play SV 3.0 you must first load Steam;
    1. Go into steam and right click on Kingdoms.
    2. Select "Properties" from the right click menu.
    3. Select "Set Launch options...".
    4. Copy this link into the text box. @mods\SicilianVespers\SicilianVespers.cfg

Exit Steam.

Now go into Steam, Steam apps, Common Files, and finally the m2 directory.

Now:

1. Create a new folder, name it whatever you please, Backup ex.
    2. Cut the Launcher.exe icon and paste it into the new folder you created for future use.
    3. Rename the kingdoms.exe icon into Launcher.exe.

After exiting out to the desktop you can now go into the ChivII loader, double click select the age you wish to play and once the dos window loads files let it exit out and go into steam or click on the kingdoms link on your desktop.

Now when M2 loads it should load Sicilian Vespers and your correct age.

If it is darkage, etc... it is in Custom Campaigns, the Late era is the main campaign.

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Quote Originally Posted by es_bih View Post
    Ok have downloaded it and tried it out on Steam everything works fine. Great mod!

This is for any other Steam users:

In order to properly play SV 3.0 you must first load Steam;
    1. Go into steam and right click on Kingdoms.
    2. Select "Properties" from the right click menu.
    3. Select "Set Launch options...".
    4. Copy this link into the text box. @mods\SicilianVespers\SicilianVespers.cfg

Exit Steam.

Now go into Steam, Steam apps, Common Files, and finally the m2 directory.

Now:

1. Create a new folder, name it whatever you please, Backup ex.
    2. Cut the Launcher.exe icon and paste it into the new folder you created for future use.
    3. Rename the kingdoms.exe icon into Launcher.exe.

After exiting out to the desktop you can now go into the ChivII loader, double click select the age you wish to play and once the dos window loads files let it exit out and go into steam or click on the kingdoms link on your desktop.

Now when M2 loads it should load Sicilian Vespers and your correct age.

If it is darkage, etc... it is in Custom Campaigns, the Late era is the main campaign.

I have been waiting for this explanation a while! Thanks a lot!
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

No problem glad to help.

SV the custom loader is not necessary as far as I can see. I tried Dark Ages and I have also tested the Renaissance campaign. Both load the correct names, etc...

QUESTIONS:
    - How many provinces are in the map?
    The map has the maximum number of provinces.

- Do you use Lusted's CAI or only the battle AI?
    Lusted's BAI and a customized version of Ultimate Campaign AI.

- Can I have a bit more info on what "Feudal AOR system" and the "new Crusades system" is?
    It is the AOR system with a Feudal flavor.

For the W and S Europeans the tree looks like this:

Encastellation
    Peasant Freeholds
    Segneurial Estates
    Baronial Estates
    Comital Estates

They provide more AOR and regular units as you process up the scale, and each culture has its own building line.

The Crusades line is similar. You will have to declare a crusader state, and this allows you to progress up the tree.

- I'm mainly interested in the Dark ages campaign... but I see it's still on Beta. Any info if it's fully playable/implemented yet?
    It is completely playable, I just have some loose ends to tie up before removing the name beta. This also applies the the Renaissance.

Seperate folder, and overwrites nothing.

No problem glad to help.

SV the custom loader is not necessary as far as I can see. I tried Dark Ages and I have also tested the Renaissance campaign. Both load the correct names, etc...
    The SV launcher is definitely needed. It not only changes the faction names, but also swaps out CoA's, Banners, ancillaries, region names, desc_sm_factions, EDU, EDB, etc...

This is how I exceed I can bypass the hardcoded faction and 500 unit limit.

It should definitely be used

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)

the patch 1.5 is needed?

Quote Originally Posted by Giovi View Post
    the patch 1.5 is needed?
    It will work without the latest patch.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

And it works also with the latest M2/Kingdoms patch 1.5. I installed on patch 1.5.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by SicilianVespers View Post
    The map has the maximum number of provinces.

Lusted's BAI and a customized version of Ultimate Campaign AI.

It is the AOR system with a Feudal flavor.

For the W and S Europeans the tree looks like this:

Encastellation
    Peasant Freeholds
    Segneurial Estates
    Baronial Estates
    Comital Estates

They provide more AOR and regular units as you process up the scale, and each culture has its own building line.

The Crusades line is similar. You will have to declare a crusader state, and this allows you to progress up the tree.

It is completely playable, I just have some loose ends to tie up before removing the name beta. This also applies the the Renaissance.

Seperate folder, and overwrites nothing.

The SV launcher is definitely needed. It not only changes the faction names, but also swaps out CoA's, Banners, ancillaries, region names, desc_sm_factions, EDU, EDB, etc...

This is how I exceed I can bypass the hardcoded faction and 500 unit limit.

It should definitely be used
    I meant that the custom launcher is not necessary as the one that comes with this version works fine with the changes I outlined in my earlier post. In 2.5 I needed the customized for Steam launcher I believe you or DaVinci posted and plus all the changes.

I meant that the custom launcher is not necessary as the one that comes with this version works fine with the changes I outlined in my earlier post. In 2.5 I needed the customized for Steam launcher I believe you or DaVinci posted and plus all the changes.
    I see, I took that into consideration when rewriting the script. There is now no need to modify it for steam or the various language versions of M2

Quote Originally Posted by SicilianVespers View Post
    I see, I took that into consideration when rewriting the script. There is now no need to modify it for steam or the various language versions of M2

Odovacar's Avatar I am with Europe!

What do I need exactly to play with this killer mod? I mean Kingdoms? with what patch? Does it work with the latest?

Congrats btw...but I'll sue you if I get kicked out of my job because of this mod
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB HORSEARCHER
    quis enim dubitat quin multis iam saeculis, ex quo vires illius ad Romanorum nomen accesserint, Italia quidem sit gentium domina gloriae vetustate sed Pannonia virtute

Sorry Armenia, for the rascals who lead us.

Quote Originally Posted by Odovacar View Post
    What do I need exactly to play with this killer mod? I mean Kingdoms? with what patch? Does it work with the latest?

Congrats btw...but I'll sue you if I get kicked out of my job because of this mod
    It should work with or without the latest patch.

great
    Under the patronage of Nakharar
    DM Multi modding project