Thread: BOA 2.0

Default BOA 2.0

lol just installed this with the installer that was so helpfully made for the mod. After installation i launched it, it worked fine i go to custom battle selection and have tried 12 battles all CTD's im not sure what to do. Wondering if anybody else is having this problem.

Remember Constantinople
    mr bush how can u put people in jail for smoking weed when you smoke weed. that makes you a hypocrite. bush says do you like hand jobs. the guy says hell yea. bush says do you like giving hand jobs. the guy says no. bush says well then your a fing hypocrite to!!!.

Default Re: BOA 2.0

Have you used the -show_err command ? We need more informations to help you.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

no i have not. could u tell me how to do that.

Remember Constantinople
    mr bush how can u put people in jail for smoking weed when you smoke weed. that makes you a hypocrite. bush says do you like hand jobs. the guy says hell yea. bush says do you like giving hand jobs. the guy says no. bush says well then your a fing hypocrite to!!!.

Ok look here. When this will be done, launch again the game and try a battle with only 200 or 300 soldiers. If the game crash without any notification, upgrade your graphics drivers and try it again. If you have a CTD with a notification, please post a screen of this note.

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Since I'm interested in this mod, I would like to ask if the problem has been fixed.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

RomaVictor is the only guy who have this problem. I believe you can download and install BoA without fears. If your computer isn't too old it must works.

Very good, fluid... I just can't wait for the 3.0

I have the same problem as romavictor with most maps. however, if I try fighting on the first map with BoA in it's name, the battle starts, but both armies drown because the battlefield is all water. has anyone else noticed this?

Ah yeah ccappiello that map doesn't work for me either. Other battles are no problem though.